LoL League of Legends anyone play?

sqrage

Staff member
I really don't get the point of bans in a game where you can keep making accounts and there is no monetary loss. :thup:

Dyslexia://

So I remembered someone asking about SEA players, Garena fucked up badly and SEA players are allowed back into NA and Europe LoL.
Just a friendly heads-up.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
when was the last time they announced a large ban. A few months ago?
I'm not sure but if they've suspended 1k that week then I'm sure they'd be doing at least ~150 a week regularly if not more.

What's your point though? They still suspend plenty of people even if they don't announce it -- at least they say they do :p

Wizard

:)
Staff member
If any one wants to play my name is Mondrethos on there. Im close to level 30 and I own just about every hero. I am always looking for new friends to play with.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Staff member
Sorry for the old thread bump, I feel like it was necessary. Does anyone still play this? I just got hooked on it last night. Anyone mind showing me the ropes later on today or soon? User name is Mahucharn (big surprise, right?), add me and we can play sometime. I'm still not very good. Also, delete this if you care about the old thread bump.

Thanks,
Mahucharn

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Staff member
For sure, I'll add you. Are you Thewrongvine on LoL? My summoner's name is Azucharn. Dang, you're still in school? That suckks... I've been out for two weeks :p

SgtJon117

Feel free to add me. About 2500~ games played over the last two years since beta. Not amazing, but I certainly hold my own. JonTheMaleficent in game.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
I know Jon, he's a good guy to play games with and all.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
I laugh when noobs play Yi and think they're good.

Anyways, any decent players on NA server are welcome to add me. Always looking for a new team. InflictedChaoS and I reached my 1337 mark today.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.
    Just noticed there's a delay of at least 2 minutes before each post. Guess I can't post Headline News quickly as I used to.
    As far as I can tell, there are definitely things I need to get accustomed to first.
  • Varine Varine:
    FCC is cracking down recently

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop