League of Legends anyone play?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I really don't get the point of bans in a game where you can keep making accounts and there is no monetary loss. :thup:

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
So I remembered someone asking about SEA players, Garena fucked up badly and SEA players are allowed back into NA and Europe LoL.
Just a friendly heads-up.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
when was the last time they announced a large ban. A few months ago?
I'm not sure but if they've suspended 1k that week then I'm sure they'd be doing at least ~150 a week regularly if not more.

What's your point though? They still suspend plenty of people even if they don't announce it -- at least they say they do :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
My nick is: Vomitoritze

Add me if you wanna play =P I'm lvl30 and usually play Mage support/dps or Meele dps.

Wizard

:)
Staff member
Reaction score
If any one wants to play my name is Mondrethos on there. Im close to level 30 and I own just about every hero. I am always looking for new friends to play with.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Sorry for the old thread bump, I feel like it was necessary. Does anyone still play this? I just got hooked on it last night. Anyone mind showing me the ropes later on today or soon? User name is Mahucharn (big surprise, right?), add me and we can play sometime. I'm still not very good. Also, delete this if you care about the old thread bump.

Thanks,
Mahucharn

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
For sure, I'll add you. Are you Thewrongvine on LoL? My summoner's name is Azucharn. Dang, you're still in school? That suckks... I've been out for two weeks :p

SgtJon117

Reaction score
Feel free to add me. About 2500~ games played over the last two years since beta. Not amazing, but I certainly hold my own. JonTheMaleficent in game.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I know Jon, he's a good guy to play games with and all.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I do!

Username : orctamer

Last Played Match
bHjlV.jpg

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I laugh when noobs play Yi and think they're good.

Anyways, any decent players on NA server are welcome to add me. Always looking for a new team. InflictedChaoS and I reached my 1337 mark today.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.