League of Legends anyone play?

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I just bought Vlad, and a few others. I've not got to try him yet, tried Shaco though and I like him a lot.

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
he gets banned in every ranked game I play... tbh he is one of the champions that possess a big threat unless fed hard..

lol vlad... he is crazy, he depends on stealing others life :O

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i like LoL's matchmaking system it keeps me at a solid 50% win rate :/. But that was after i went on a 10 win streak with a pre-arranged team of buddies. I think pubs really fail because it doesnt take into account a person's teamwork ability because good teamwork is basically adding 500 points to your ELO. I usually play late at night with at least 1 other person i know and we chat over skype

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
K. I am almost done with pubs. I am always stuck with a team without coordination and its like the game expects you to carry the team. A long with that. What i HATE the most is when a person picks your main, and they play it wrong. AGHH it tears my insides to shreds it hurts. And i am sick and tired of it. /rant

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
K. I am almost done with pubs. I am always stuck with a team without coordination and its like the game expects you to carry the team. A long with that. What i HATE the most is when a person picks your main, and they play it wrong. AGHH it tears my insides to shreds it hurts. And i am sick and tired of it. /rant

IGN please.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
ElderKingpin. If you meant In game name (I had to figure out if you meant IGN the company or .... :|)

Syndrome

Reaction score
ElderKingpin. If you meant In game name (I had to figure out if you meant IGN the company or .... :|)

I meant In game name xD
I'll add ya, got vent/xfire? I can add you since my friends love to call things out instead of typing.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
we (my friends) use skype since it blocks out background noise. and i cant voice chat until i get a mic which i plan to get one soon, until then.. more solo QQ :D

4lxdl.jpg

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Not sure if this is supported here, but...

Can anyone please tell me how to get through the stupid and unnecessary U.S. IP ban? I just wanna play this again.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Not sure if this is supported here, but...

Can anyone please tell me how to get through the stupid and unnecessary U.S. IP ban? I just wanna play this again.

Unfortunately, no. If you live in SEA, then you can play Garena's version of LoL that should be out by now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Not the exact first game, but the general experience was... I remember it being so easy... winning most games, being ultra-positive in kills. I was playing HoN then too, so it was weird, with the different interface and all. I liked it better then I think, :3

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Severon

Reaction score
I wasn't a huge fan of LoL, granted I never tried enough to make it to high elo cause i got bored of it easily. When I first started playing I was hoping it would be like DotA, but from when I played it basically got the very basic idea of DotA and then made it cartoonish.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
My first LoL game in a year and a half (I was in the early early beta):

40610_484990046123_566656123_6933313_6995940_n.jpg

My Anne still is the awesomeness :D

(my friend took the screenshot btw, that's why it states lvl 17)

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
a good amount of the girl champions in LoL have a lot of assets and riot games likes to show those off ._.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Add me as a friend in the game or post your name here so I can play with yeh :thup:

so you named yourself. Jesus. what the crap?

I did when the beta started so that no one else would take it :p

Your in a practice game..

Yeh I'm only level 5 or 6 or so ... never played that much, and since it's been a while I needed a warmup game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.