Reaction score
Legendary Warrior​
Another spellpack by THE_X​

MUI/MPI - MUI
Leakless - Think so
Lagless - Yes :)

Fits well with a taurn type hero espicaly with the animations for the spells

Lots of stunning/Aoe

1 normal ability (shockwave) but it goes along with the ultimate spell (Shockwaves)

ShockwaveImage.jpg

Shockwave - A wave of force that ripples out from the Hero, causing damage to land units in a line.
shockwave.jpg

FallingRocksImage.jpg

Falling Rocks - 5 rocks fall from the sky around the caster dealing damage, stunning units around them.
fallingrocks.jpg

Code:
falling rocks create
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Falling Rocks 
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 0 to 4, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
                Set Point_2 = (Point offset by 250.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x 72.00) degrees)
                Unit - Create 1 Falling Rocks Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Point_2 facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to (Level of Falling Rocks  for (Triggering unit))
                Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Animation - Change (Last created unit) flying height to 0.00 at 1000.00
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Point)
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Point_2)

Code:
falling rocks die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Falling Rocks Dummy
    Actions
        Set Point = (Position of (Dying unit))
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at Point facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Unit - Add Stun (falling rock)  to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Set level of Stun (falling rock)  for (Last created unit) to (Custom value of (Dying unit))
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
        Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit - Remove (Dying unit) from the game
        Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point)

AreaBashImage.jpg

Area Bash - Gives a chanch to slam the area stunning all enemys around you for 1.5 seconds.
No screeny sory
Code:
area bash
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Legendary Warrior
        (Level of Area Bash  for (Attacking unit)) Greater than 0
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to (5 + (5 x (Level of Area Bash  for (Attacking unit))))
                    Then - Actions
                        Animation - Play (Attacking unit)'s slam animation
                        Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at Point facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
                        Unit - Add area bash (dummy)  to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Set level of area bash (dummy)  for (Last created unit) to (Level of Area Bash  for (Attacking unit))
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
                        Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point)
                    Else - Actions
            Else - Actions

ShockwavesImage.jpg

Shockwaves - You slam the ground sending 8 shockwaves a second dealing dammage of the level that Shockwave is learned.
shockwaves.jpg

Code:
shockwaves
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Current order of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Order(channel))))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 0 to 7, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Set Point = (Position of (Picked unit))
                        Set Point_2 = (Point offset by 100.00 towards (Real((45 x (Integer A)))) degrees)
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Add Shockwave (dummy)  to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Set level of Shockwave (dummy)  for (Last created unit) to (Level of Shockwaves  for (Picked unit))
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave Point_2
                        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Point)
                        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Point_2)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup (udg_Group)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Not sure why you need a periodic trigger for the ultimate. A typical spell casting event would also do the trick, I think. And there are quite a few leaks here and there.

This is considered as leak too:
Code:
Set Point = [B](Position of (Triggering unit))[/B] offset by 100 facing Somewhere

Unleak version:
Code:
[B]Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))[/B]
Set Point2 = [B]Point[/B] offset by 100 facing Somewhere

And post the map :rolleyes:.

THE_X

Reaction score
Not sure why you need a periodic trigger for the ultimate. A typical spell casting event would also do the trick, I think. And there are quite a few leaks here and there.

This is considered as leak too:
Code:
Set Point = [B](Position of (Triggering unit))[/B] offset by 100 facing Somewhere

Unleak version:
Code:
[B]Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))[/B]
Set Point2 = [B]Point[/B] offset by 100 facing Somewhere

And post the map :rolleyes:.

periodic event works fine 4 me, and the leak thing, how is that a leak, like im just asking cause i had a problem and acehart just told me to set in all in 1 thing, it was from a spell i made, umm fireballs or something

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> periodic event works fine 4 me

Hmm... I think it should be ok. The tooltip didn't explain about it being channeling and the map wasn't posted earlier :p.

> acehart just told

You misunderstood him I think. Your trigger does leak. Not in terms of that only, I can also spot one point leak in your ultimate trigger.

THE_X

Reaction score
ah ok thanks for the info, so i create 2 points instead of fitting them all into 1?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Yes. Create 2 variables. Just know that whenever you refer to a position of certain a certain object, create a variable for it.

Code:

For the above example, you refer to position of triggering unit, which is a point. Since it's not destroyed, it leaks. (Don't confuse a point variable in another point variable).

THE_X

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback vypur85, i got the codes fixed and i changed the text on the ult ability so i replaced the map file :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.