Length of trial period

A

ajtyymen

Hi everybody.

I'd like to know, how long is the trial period, before you must pay for playing WoW. I did search a little, but found no exact statement.
Thanx.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
1 month. You have to give a credit card number/valid form of payment before you can do the trial period, but they won't charge you until that one month is up. When the month is up, you can leave it as is and be billed automatically or freeze the account and you won't be billed.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
10 Days actually :p. And you can't go over level 20, and can't enter some chats...

Well that's with the "Get a Friend to Join you" Card thing.

Conan, I think your talking about a Real month, not the trail version of the game.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
husky_003 said:
10 Days actually :p. And you can't go over level 20, and can't enter some chats...

Well that's with the "Get a Friend to Join you" Card thing.

Conan, I think your talking about a Real month, not the trail version of the game.

He said "Before you must start paying for it", and since the trial VERSION flat out cancels the account before you have to buy the game, I assumed he was talking about the trial period when you first buy the game.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
He said "Before you must start paying for it", and since the trial VERSION flat out cancels the account before you have to buy the game, I assumed he was talking about the trial period when you first buy the game.

Ahh I see, my bad, sorry.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I dunno about that, kids. When I bought D2, I got a 14 day trial disc with it.

Though that might be something completely different, hmm?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.