Little about Orb of Slow

Mapster

Reaction score
It turns on a attack from the unit thats holding it, such as attack 2 so the unit can attack air units or grounds units and so on.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Does it make the 'attack 2 icon' visible? In games, if you give the item to a Hero, the icon isn't visible. But it still do the 'attack 2', following the range, damage, and targets allowed?

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Does it make the 'attack 2 icon' visible? In games, if you give the item to a Hero, the icon isn't visible. But it still do the 'attack 2', following the range, damage, and targets allowed?

You never played melee games?

The "attack 2" is not visible (though melee game heroes attack faster against air by some ~0.03 seconds).

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Hey hey, didn't I wrote 'in games, if you give the item to a Hero, the icon isn't visible' ? I have played the melee games more times than you thought. So, that means if a unit has only attack 1 enabled, but he has this ability, when attacking the appropriate target, it will follow the attack 2's range/damage/cooldown? OMG that means my Hero attacked weaker than I thought. I have to fix that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.