little question about mui

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ok i know how to make gui mui spells but instant ones with triggers are mui streat away because they are instant.

but is it still mui for e.g i use temp point for spell x and use temp point for spell y
or do i need dif temp points for each spell

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
if you have 2 instant spells and are using them at the same time it will still be MUI, equal you can use the same varrible to all your triggers if they are removed instanly

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
MUI is just if the trigger can handle multiple units casting the same ability. For example, you have two Sorceress casting a spell on a target that causes 100 damage after 10 seconds. The trigger is in this form:
Trigger:
  • Sorceress damage
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (The ability)
    • Actions
      • Set Sorcess_target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage Sorceress_target for 100.00 damage [...]

This isn't MUI because when the second Sorcess casts the spell, the variable's previous data is overwritten and the first trigger will then hit the wrong unit. With other words, the trigger only works for one unit a time. Understand why your trigger doesn't work for multiple units and you make it MUI.

MUI is mostly related to spells and triggers that occur over a time span. To make a trigger MUI, you have to make the right design by using things like local variables, indexers or hashtables to make the trigger "remember" the right data.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.