looking for 4 class

Daicos

Reaction score
K im working on a map atm... kinda complicated but i have 3 class types so far, Sword, Arcane, and Bow... and I need a 4th...
any ideas? im up for all... just make sure you can help me if i ask for help with the class... like with ideas... it complicated ill explain alter :) thanks for help

EDIT: Ok ill explain this so it will help... having like level 5 Sword Skill and level 5 Arcanic Skill can create your hero into a Magic Swordsman... so yah the 4th class needs to somehow integrate with the others somehow thanks

komapatient

Reaction score
Try to mix em ;)

Sword/Bow would give a rogue like character - high melee dam, weak hp, high armor, cloaking skills

Sword/Arcane would give a mage hunter like character - med melee dam with special antiundead/anticaster attack (some sort of feedback), medium hp and medium armor

Bow/Arcane would give a healer type or warlock type character - good dam, weak hp, weak armor, but either cool healing spells (may or may not include invulnerability) and some buffs/debuffs for party or enemies OR high damage area of effect spells to effectively hunt down clustered enemies.

Daicos

Reaction score
haha yeah thats what i got :) thanks for rogue idea though tis wat i needed...
I still need a 4th class... base class
so far i have if ur skills are maxed out
Sword and Arcane - Grand Arcane Swordmaster
Arcane and Bow - Arcane Sniper Lord
Sword and Bow - Shadow Assassination Lord

komapatient

Reaction score
haha yeah thats what i got :) thanks for rogue idea though tis wat i needed...
I still need a 4th class... base class

Hm.. in this case you should talk of traits not classes. Your hero's traits determine his class when I got your system right.

Make the fourth trait especially for healing/nature spells and buffs and leave arcane for elemental and area of effect damage spells maybe?

Daicos

Reaction score
Yeah traits ur right :)
ok well i think its gotten to the point where... i have to explain the whole thing lol
So Im trying to get 4 traits which when your traits (which are represented by abilities) are at certain levels you become another class.
now in my map... which is an rpg... you have sub traits... Holy and Unholy... if you increase you holy and unholy sub traits then you get stronger characters...
Example - Sword skill and Holy trait can make you a Heavenly Crusader, or with Sword and Unholy or Dark your Swordsman can become a Chaos Crusader.
I need a 4 trait... and i was thinking of having some more sub traits possible...
I was thinking of the 4th trait being Druidic or Naturalistic skills but i couldnt think of 15 names/levels... if you have ideas that would help

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You could make one light weapons, like swords and knives and such, and then have another base for heavy weapons, like hammers and axes.

komapatient

Reaction score
Yeah traits ur right :)
ok well i think its gotten to the point where... i have to explain the whole thing lol
So Im trying to get 4 traits which when your traits (which are represented by abilities) are at certain levels you become another class.
now in my map... which is an rpg... you have sub traits... Holy and Unholy... if you increase you holy and unholy sub traits then you get stronger characters...
Example - Sword skill and Holy trait can make you a Heavenly Crusader, or with Sword and Unholy or Dark your Swordsman can become a Chaos Crusader.
I need a 4 trait... and i was thinking of having some more sub traits possible...
I was thinking of the 4th trait being Druidic or Naturalistic skills but i couldnt think of 15 names/levels... if you have ideas that would help

To have a general idea how your names have been designed thus far please call me some examples of your existing trait names..

Usually I would suggest a stupid military hierarchical system like... L1 Newbie, L2 Initiate, L3 Rain Worm Tamer, ..., L15 Ultimate Vegetarian... ;) you know what I mean ;)

Daicos

Reaction score
I think i might stick with Nature type stuff... if i can think up some good ideas... cause like the sword trait/skill goes up like this...
1.Page
2.Squire
3.Novice Swordsman
4.Swordsman
5.Royal Swordsman
6.Knight
7.Royal Knight
8.Imperial Knight
9.High Knight
10.Great Knight
11.Lord
12.High Lord
13.War Lord
14.Swordmaster
15.Great Crusading Swordmaster

komapatient

Reaction score
I think i might stick with Nature type stuff... if i can think up some good ideas... cause like the sword trait/skill goes up like this...
1.Page
2.Squire
3.Novice Swordsman
4.Swordsman
5.Royal Swordsman
6.Knight
7.Royal Knight
8.Imperial Knight
9.Great Knight
10.Lord
11.High Lord
12.War Lord
13.Swordmaster
14.Great Crusading Swordmaster

1. Herbalist
2. Apothecary
3. Healer
4. Greater Healer
5. Witch Doctor
6. Shaman
7. Shaman Ranger
8. Druidical Initiate
9. Druidical Adept
10. Druid
11. Druid Master
12. Root Whisperer
13. Root Elementist
14. Spirit Invoker

Daicos

Reaction score
hey thats great!! Woot +rep to most of you lol but wow thanks that helps :)
still though any more ideas and keep going... i might mix and match

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Way to throw my idea out the window... really helps my self esteem man.

Daicos

Reaction score
wow sorry man, forgot to say in my last post...
I had the thing worked out so it liked didnt exactly fit in there
soz man :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.