Looking for RPG Crew

Schyy

Reaction score
hi folks,

I just started to make an RPG and worked on it very well... but ... it seems to take years to realize my ideas so im asking for help in this forum.

so
what kind of rpg im making ?
its an idear of the tkok creators to make a map with save/load system wich continue on another map... i will do the same... so make a map for beginners who can lvl till lvl 50 and go on on the other map wich is from lvl 50 to 100
the rpg got a story wich startet with hard headache xD because u waked up in forest and all memorys are gone... the mainquests are about ur past ... u will restore ur memorys and gain skills from that quests...
there are lots of complex boss fights in dungeons wich needed to be done in grps
very special heroes like my wolfgang ... hes an pesant at day wich is a kind of healer and supporter... and an werwolf at night wich is pure dps...

there is lotz of other suff for that rpg

so if anyone is interested ... please write me

so my skillz are

terraining
modeling and animating (but never done for wc3)
gui triggers

and i need some crew for

spellcreation
jassprogramming
texturing and icon creation
modeling and animating (would be nice too cause i never did for wc3)
terraining

contact me for more informations

regards
Schyy

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Members Projects is were this thread should be. And you want players to jump from map to map? You can't do it unless you can get the raw data(if there is) of the map that you have switched to. If you can't, then a player will leave the game and won't be able to go back to the same game with the same players. And you should explain more because some people haven't played TKOK. the hero explanation is too low. What can he do? What are his spells? Backround story? Attributes, amage armour, life, mana.

Schyy

Reaction score
baaaah sry ... iam new in this forum ... i read alot in it but never posted here ;)
could u move my thread plz ?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I can't do it sorry. You'll need to wait till a Admin logs on and moves it. By the way, I edited the above thread. Read it again since you wrote while I was editing.

Schyy

Reaction score
hehe ok i saw ...

so letz start with this
And you want players to jump from map to map? You can't do it unless you can get the raw data(if there is) of the map that you have switched to.

so the idea is simple

its just 2 maps u can lvl in the first map till 50 und u have a save / load code system there .... so check out ur code go in a new game with the new map should be from 45+ and load ur hero there. how to do ?
just simple its a kind of ... keep the main data from the first map and just change terrain and so on ...

ok i hope u now know what i mean ...

and with the second thing (more informations) hmm ... how i say ? ... its just bad to give guys so much informations because its too hard to get pretty good unique ideas ... so i just cant tell u everything i have planned for taht rpg

sure i can give u some more information but not that much

the heroes should be some special ... not like paladins u see in every map or rogue ... and all have the same skills ... paladin can heal and have devotion aura rogue has an vanish and so on ... its almost everytime the same.-...
so i startet to think about unique heroes
and the wolfgang is my first...
hes and healer and supporter at the day ... cant wear weapons or shields and just wear cloth amor... he got some buffs i didnt think about yet some supporting things like mana fountain wich has high cooldown and just hold on 15 seconds... he can heal too with low instant heals and chain heals he get an skill like healing wards too ... so at night he changes his form ... so its not a skill to change form ... he changes to werwolf form and is just dps in that form ... he got weak amor but is very fast meele dps with some spells like bite wich is just dmg and wound the target wich improves the dmg of his spells ... he got a buff in werwolfform too joul wich improves attackpower of the grp...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.