Lumber gathering - Night Elf style

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
First person to post a .gif of a peon flying around a tree gets +rep ^.^

risen_jihad

Reaction score
PEONWISP.gif

BIggest waste of two and a half hours of my life, and an hour was spent getting the stupid apps to work...it sucks, but meh

mpksingh

Reaction score
Overwhelming response!!

Dear friends,

Lots of discussions have taken place on the issue. They are quite encouraging in terms of responses and contents of replies. I initiated the topic for discussion because like all out there, I too love warcraft and I don't want to see it sarrounded by controversies of any kind. To prove my point, recently, I saw an AP news which stated that "SONY" had to apologise for one of its games in which a gun battle took place inside a cathedral which resembled one of a given place (I forgot the exact content). So, despite warcraft3-Reign Of Chaos being a game, if such a situation arises, I would be the saddest person because, practically and frankly speaking, I have forgotten other games after I was introduced to warcraft3-ROC which is huge and really huge development over "Starcraft".

Shall it be better if we consider closing the discussions on the topic any more?

mpksingh

N:B:please visit the following page for some w3m maps I have made. Your criticisms, suggestions, comments and reviews on them are most welcome. Do read the "Foreword" on that page before you ...

http://www.lionskamrupa.com/warcraft3_roc_maps.htm

Asehujiko

Reaction score
And that is exactly the reason nobody listens to political/religious figures whenever they mention video games. Warcraft isn't the first game with this system of resources is implented and definetly not the last either.

N

Nomad 911

You know, if the wisps stay on the tree long enough, the tree eventually dies...

So, you are killing the land in a slow way... Kinda like poisioning somebody with arsenic...

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
It's just a game geez...
Anyway use ballistas/force of nature to clear trees if you must.
Wisp sometimes are unnoticed while harvesting lumbers so use 'em as scouts or surprise the enemy by detonating their summonables.

E

eG_Vibe

I don't think all races should change to NE style of would gathering because if you played Campaign you would know that NE are the tree huggers :D and orcs, hu,ud are not they just want to fight and have domination

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.