Maim...

Lizidian

Reaction score
Is there an ability I can base to make maim (like in DOTA) in WE? or is there a way to make one?

Thanks

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
orb of lightning (new)
or
orb of slow

if u used orb of slow, just change the special effect of orb of slow into a blood effect

if u used orb of lightining new, then u need to change the ability used to a slow with a bloody effect

BornANoob[MR]

Reaction score
i think it would have to be a trigger...

Random number 1-100
if below 25 (25% chance)
then spawn 1 illusion of XX for XX
else do nothing

that kind of thing, not to hard i reckon

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yes u can make triggers, but orb of slow is more faster, just changing the ability used to a slow with a bloody effect

just like maelstrom of dota, it has a chance to chain lightning, if it is triggered then, why if u used another orb effect with maelstrom (malestrom is orb effect) why does maelstrom dont work?

how about orb of lightning (new), it has a chance to purge an enemy, that means changing the purge ability used by orb of lighting to a new ability like chain lightning, then u have ur maelstrom...

same as orb of slow, jsut change the slow ability, and change the chance per attack, then u have ur maim...

kallieblakie

Reaction score
Claws of Attack.
=.= If you play dota, the bonus damage refers to making the unit take greater damage. Not shadowstrike, etc. It means increasing the damage it takes, like Pentience (Chen), or Plague(Dirge). THIS ABILiTY IS NOT SHOW ON ITEM SET IN dota-allstars.com.

Arkan

Nobody rides for free
Reaction score
You have to trigger that. Preferably in JASS for multi-instanceability.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
=.= If you play dota, the bonus damage refers to making the unit take greater damage. Not shadowstrike, etc. It means increasing the damage it takes, like Pentience (Chen), or Plague(Dirge). THIS ABILiTY IS NOT SHOW ON ITEM SET IN dota-allstars.com.

Incinerate then..

kallieblakie

Reaction score
Incinerate doesn't do that either. Incinerate increases the damage on a fixed base, with more damage per hit, but Dota's damage is a % base. Not exactly ideal since you'll have to add incinerate to the hero.

Code:
You have to trigger that. Preferably in JASS for multi-instanceability.

any idea how to trigger that? I don't know how to get the "current attack" of the unit, then deal a % of the attack.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
in dota it doesn't deal a percent damage of the unit attack. ITS Impossible to get a unit attack, or attack speed without making it to attack something.)

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Its true that the base item is the orb of slow even maelstrom's base item is the orb of slow.
It took me a long time to find this out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.