Make any unit indestructible

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
If he were to trigger the revive, you're saying he should replace the unit right?
If so, he would need to save all those things mentioned above.

B0ndo

Reaction score
Oh you're right, I thought I read somewhere that he needs a "dummy" like a "training dummy" in WoW, that was my impression.

Isn't it possible to save those things to a variable or something else?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Oh you're right, I thought I read somewhere that he needs a "dummy" like a "training dummy" in WoW, that was my impression.

Isn't it possible to save those things to a variable or something else?

It is, but its a lot of work for nothing.

johnnymra

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier just to give the unit divine armor and an HUGE ammount of armor? it will take absolutely no damage... as for the instant kill spells or such you simply make the unit a high level so that it won't be tagetable by those... I understand your idea to make it such the unit can be targeted by those spells and they won't affect him. yet what's the point in using an ability on someone if he isn't affected? It would only make the caster lose mana and be upset by that.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Wrong. A unit casts an ability triggers before the spell was cast. and a unit is attacked triggers before the damage.

eubz

Cool Member
Reaction score
What a unit...

You are trying to make a god in a game which is not a good idea... A game will not be interesting if you have an indestructible unit...

johnnymra

Reaction score
That was somehow my point... there is no use in making an godly being unless all units are like that... but where is need for fighting and spells then?

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Give the unit 500000 hitpoints, 1000 divine armor, 5000000 mana with a big-assed damage to mana ratio, and in the game constants set everything that targets divine armor to 0%.
Give it magic immunity or resistant skin.
Set its level high so it can't be charmed or transmuted.
Make a trigger that sets its health to 100% every 0.01 seconds.
Foolproof~

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Damage has a block function that can be used in conjunction with the damage event to block all incoming damage on a unit, even with amounts that would ordinarily result in an instant kill.

I recommend tinkering with that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.