Making Flash Games?

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Hey, I've been wanting to try and make a Flash game for a while now, but I don't know where to start.

What program or means are there to make a flash game?

Thanks.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You would have to start with Flash of course - the full version which is probably around $700 US.

Best way to start is to try and find an old version of Flash for cheap and play around with that - or even a real old version of Flash that will qualify you to buy the upgrade.

I do not have any links but there are tools you can use with Flash once you have the program that you can buy and/or download to help you. You have to have Flash though to start, not the player, a full version.

BlueSin

Reaction score
>>What program or means are there to make a flash game?

Uhh Macromedia Flash... hence the name... :D

Then google some tutorials. By the way check out my Flash Project thread in the Graphics Zone, it's near completion (don't mind the demo, it is nothing like that in current one.)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Life is like a flash animation, it's kind of choppy and can be very boring

QUIT THE SPAM!! There's an edit button -_-.

---

Since I'm in a good mood, you can obtain Flash 8 either from www.adobe.com, or you can obtain Studio 8 (tons of programs including Flash 8) for around $80 on www.ebay.com ;).

If/when you get Flash, some nice tutorials would include Newgrounds Flash Section + the AS:Main mase linked you to ;).

Also, if you want to learn AS 2.0, just hit F1 whilst on Flash to learn about the new AS (actioscript) language, how the syntax works and how to use general things.

Hope this helps, good luck getting it :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.