Making Unbuildable Terran > Buildable?

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Well could you tell me how to do this please? (If it's possible)

xfirenzx

Reaction score
As far as I know you cant suddently make a unbuildable tile buildable. (just what I think though, Im not brilliant)
What you can do is make a custom tile that is exact the same as the normal unbuildable tile but buildable.

But the far most easy way is to select the unit you want to build in the object editor, go to Pathing-placement requires, and uncheck buildable.
That allows you to place that building on any tile.

Just posted a few days ago. Try to use the search bar. :eek:

GoGo-Boy

Reaction score
Well searching each time can take ages and mostly never return the wanted result. When I can't remember a thread that might include information about my stuff I don't search for several pages. And sometimes I just don't think about it :p
However, gonna try creating my own tile and make it buildable, since I have about 60 buildings whose fields i had to change :eek:

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
As far as I know, you cannot make unbuildable terrain buildable.
However, you can make buildings buildable on unbuildable terrain.
Each building should have something like this when viewing them from the object editor:
Pathing - Placement requires:
___Air-pathable
___Amphibious-pathable
_X Buildable
___Ground-pathable
___Sea-pathable
___Unblighted

Pathing - Placement prevented by:
___Same options, none active for standard buildings.

Try messing around with these options to create the tiles you want your buildings to be buildable on.

GoGo-Boy

Reaction score
Ehm aside of the fact that the other guy already posted that, my question was "how to make unbuildable tiles buildable". I always knew how to change the pathing stuff. I didn't pose this question without thoughts behind okay? So please don't post more or less worthless information, especially after an other one already posted the same.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Code:
Make Terrain Buildable
    Events
        <Insert some events>
    Conditions
        <Possibly some conditions>
    Actions
        Environment - Set terrain pathing at <location> of type Buildability to On

Is this what your looking for?

W

whatismyname

The hardest questions allways has the most simple sulotions huh? :p

GoGo-Boy

Reaction score
Code:
Make Terrain Buildable
    Events
        <Insert some events>
    Conditions
    Actions

Oh my god, this is possible?? I've changed about 120 object editor fields and then that >_________________< . Everything is a matter of timing ^^

Lemninas

Cool Member
Reaction score
Code:
Make Terrain Buildable
    Events
        <Insert some events>
    Conditions
    Actions

I cant find this action in the Galaxy Editor, I looked everywhere, including the Environment tab, but its not there, help please? :D

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
Go to Enviroment > Turn terrain pathing on/off > click on "walkability" and change it to "buildability"

Lemninas

Cool Member
Reaction score
Sorry for necroing, and sorry for posting in the wrong section! I made this account when I was 14, and I guess I wasn't paying attention lol

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for necroing, and sorry for posting in the wrong section! I made this account when I was 14, and I guess I wasn't paying attention lol

Not a problem! LOL that was a while back. Nice to see you checking back in though!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.