General Man slices off own Penis in crowded Pizza restaurant

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
HORRIFIED diners watched in shock as a maniac sliced off his manhood in a crowded pizza restaurant.

The 35-year-old Pole burst into the Zizzi eaterie in central London and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

He then leapt on a table and dropped his trousers as customers fled screaming.

A witness said: “There was blood everywhere. Everyone ran out of the place.”

--------------------
OMG. That is all I can say.

Last edited:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
indane lol :p

That crazy idiot... why, I mean WHY!?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
A new way to say "this pizza is horrible"?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
OH GOD I don't wanna feel that pain...who the f*** does this?

What kinda insane freak does this?

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
WTF?!?! i would like to know what was going through his mind at that moment. I bet i can guess:

Crazy guy(thinking): Ok i just have to run in grab a knife and cut it off. OK opening the door......RUUUUUUUN, GRAB THE KNIFE. Got it, time to head for the table. Jump up. Scream alot while opening my pants. Ok pants are off, time to cut it off. Ok.... oh my god this hurts.....oh my god, why wont it come off??? OH MY GOD THIS HURTS I FEEL LIKE STABBING MYSE..... oh there it goes.

Thats just....WRONG

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... just wow...

This is astounding. I wonder what really happened. A bet? Drunk like hell? Deeply stoned?

A few things could have motivated him to do this, and I'm about 100% sure he wasn't in his normal state.

Reaction score
lol he should of just came in the restaurant with his own knife. Manager must be pissed that he had to use theirs.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
There was a string of pictures a while back of a man wrapping a rubber band tightly around his erect manhood and then slicing off the head.

That gave me nightmares for weeks.

DuckieKing

Elitist Through and Through
Reaction score
There was a string of pictures a while back of a man wrapping a rubber band tightly around his erect manhood and then slicing off the head.
That gave me nightmares for weeks.

Hooray for imagery. Congratulations; you're now the perpetrator of one of my top 3 nightmares. +rep (joke)

A new way to say "this pizza is horrible"?
The mods here. Own. +rep for TheHelper. (no joke)

I'm gonna go with ... he just broke up with his girlfriend and found no more use.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I wanna post here too! RANDOM POST!!

+rep to all those who posted here (NOT A JOKE)

Why would a person cut his own genital? Did it say something that the person was tired of manhood/ was gay?

Reaction score
First when I read this topic, I thought that he also spread the slices to his pizza..

Spooky.. Ingh.. Most probably this is gonna be long week, because of nightmares. ":D" did it work?'

EDIT: No it didn't..

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Random, but...

Must... resist... urge... for... Wii... jokes...

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I personally liked how the actual article was so articulate and anatomically correct, refferring to the member in question as "willy" or "the manhood". I also LOVE the fact they gave the guy the nickname "Willy Chop Pole" DOH!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.