Map crashing with no error

SgtBob

Reaction score
Ive run into a small problem, im working on an old project trying to revive it, but for some reason during gameplay it crashes to desktop without an error, at it seems to happen around the same time, however i cannot seem to beable to identify, which trigger or unit is causing the problem. Also i know is not warcraft. Ive attached the map.

Attachments

• Limsa Lominsa v0.1.6.w3x
    7.6 MB · Views: 292

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay, when I open the thing, it says something about "trigger function does not exist in database"

IIRC it means that it's either protected, or using an editor add-on like WEU.

In other words, I can't help.

SgtBob

Reaction score
Yes im using jassnewgenpack 5e, and the map isnt protected UMSWE needs to be turned on inorder to load the map

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Ive run into a small problem, im working on an old project trying to revive it, but for some reason during gameplay it crashes to desktop without an error, at it seems to happen around the same time, however i cannot seem to beable to identify, which trigger or unit is causing the problem. Also i know is not warcraft. Ive attached the map.

Do you have any context for when it crashes? What are your units doing? Is it random or does it usually happen around the same time?

Usually if it doesn't have an error, I suspect it to be an infinite loop. e.g. a unit is damaged, and then you order it to damage something (firing the event again). Or it can be a loop where the exit condition is never met. There are a lot of possibilities.

SgtBob

Reaction score
I believe it crashes around the same time, ill run it a couple more times to make sure. It crashes pretty early in the game though

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.