map doesn't go to score screen at end

N

nightshade

game ending

i have just about finished my very first map, and i have run into a very large snag. When i have won the game, it wont go to the score screen, and the game will just sit there. I have the win conditions and everything like that finished, and i have it so that when the win conditions have been met it will go to cinimatics mode and play a short clip. it wont leave cinimatics mode, and it wont show the score screen. If somebody will help me finish this i would be very greatful.

D

digitus

nightshade- the only advice i can give off the top of my head (im at school so i cant check worldedit) is to look carefully through all the triggers.
there is definitly something there that will help.

X

Xoator

Do this

find a trigger that sais declare victory for player under game i think...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
i think i can help. what kind of map is it?

make conditions. if player 1 wins activate a trigger that makes everyone else lose and show scores.

P

Paladin

---

make triggers that victory or defeat players and it will say "show dialogues" and "Show Scores"........Show them obviously....you might need to make win conditions to make those triggers...like...if it was a melee type of that defeats players if they have no units map it would be like...units owned by player # in (playable map area) equal to zero...defeat player # "show dialogues" "show scores"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.