AoS Map Heads Up - First 6 On 6 AoS

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Map Heads Up - A 6 on 6 AoS

(Ok So Its Not The First 6 on 6 AoS =P)

Hello everyone, I just felt like sharing a heads up on a project im going to work on just as soon as I release Parasite Hardcore (fanbased parasite map made from scratch). Im primarily making this thread in order to hear what you guys think about the idea so far. Im also creating the thread in order to possibly get a few models made from the community.

Description:
We all know the sad story of Arthas's betrayal and his eliminating of the silver hand paladins...particularly uther. This map will be set in lorderon fall and village fall. Its size 120 by 160. It will be the undead verses the humans with orcish mercenaries scattered around the area. The map will be the first (I think) 6 on 6 aos. Unlike other series, the main object will be to kill the enemies fully scripted leader; arthas for the scourge and uther for the humans. In edition, each base will be a keep constructed out of wall objects capable of being destroyed by one of three seige machines that can be entered by heros. These seige machines must be callibrated by using abilities that modify the next shots power and angle (with a specific ability for fireing the projectile). Basically, you first dominate a lane by taking out all of the towers, then you use a seige machine to take out the enemy keeps walls in order to clear a path for your armies to go through. Anyway, what do you guys think? Yes I plan on updating this with sketches, more detailed explenations, ect.

Models Needed Eventualy:
+Uther And Arthas Cinimetic Quality Models (high quality, less than 600kb, both on feet)
+WC2 Style Human Balista
+Undead Catapult Similar To The Warcraft 2 Style Orcish Catapult (but more evil looking)
+Orcish Style Mongolin
+Undead Wall Model
+Human Wall Model

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
ToB was the first 6v6 AoS. They had it up and running less than twenty-four hours after it became possible (a new patch was released). So, no, I'd say this won't be the first 6v6 AoS. There's also AotZ and DoE to take into account there, too. All 6v6.

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I had a feeling that it had been done =P. O well, if a mod sees this, change the title to "a 6 on 6 aos".

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
The fully scripted leader battles sound really cool. Much more fun than beating at those damn towers.
I hope you won't make towers as overpowered as they usually are in the AoS genre. I don't like it when they deal so much damage that the most important thing I have to do is make sure the tower is attacking a creep instead of me.

By the way, to change your thread title you can double click next to your thread name from the Members' Projects forum, and write a new name. This only works a short time after you've created a thread though.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.