Map not showing up

Mapster

Reaction score
I just got back from a long time of not making Wacraft 3 maps; i am trying to modify my warcraft 3 map Zombie Horde ( i don't think i released it on this forum).
I modified my map that was working perfect, but now when i try to play the modified version (new map name, map description and in it's own folder) i can't see it to load up to play, i can't see it at all which is beginning to kill my inspiration to map for warcraft 3.

I have checked that it's in the right folder over 3 times, tried saving a new file and in a new folder, all sorts of things but it won't work.

Anyone got an idea why it's doing this?

Cheers,
Mapster

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Okay I think I got it.

Backup your map (you have so many copies over your computer, I'm sure you won't need to backup anymore lols).

Reinstall WC.

Place you map back.

Ta-da.

EDIT: Do you have a folder 'Downloads' and 'Download' in your WC Maps folder? If you do, check in WC which folder is it, then place your map there. I tried this before, and I almost deleted my map but found the solution in the end when I was emptying the recycle bin. ;)

Mapster

Reaction score
It didn't even work with newly created maps, i think it was because i had so many folders.
I want to play the map lan so choosing "Test Map" is a little out of the question.

I just got my old map and put it in a folder closer to the original Frozen Thrown folder, it worked, but i havn't tried it with a new created map; i'll try it tomorrow.

I'll try what you suggested if it didn't work Ryuu :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.