Map Protection

windale5

Reaction score
I need my map protected like DOTA or Footmen Frenzy so ppl can't open it in world editor. Vexorian isn't even safe.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
they both use Vexorian.....

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
who says vexorian's isnt safe?
his optimizer removes ALL triggers eventhough u can open the map
like who cares ur triggers are all safe and they cant edit the map because it will mess the map up

btw. dota isnt safe i can open it

dashival

Reaction score
How is Vex's Optimizer not safe? It makes it unable to be opened in the map, which is probably good enough. If you want it COMPLETELY UNREADABLE BY ANYONE, tough luck, because you can't do that.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
dashival said:
How is Vex's Optimizer not safe? It makes it unable to be opened in the map, which is probably good enough. If you want it COMPLETELY UNREADABLE BY ANYONE, tough luck, because you can't do that.
Sorry to break the news. Even Vex says that every protected map is a open source, and can be opened again. Some people in a russian site released a "unprotected" version of one of the current DoTA map with all the triggers in it.

C

CryptWizard

And I personally unprotected DotA 6.36 within 1 hour of it's release.

dashival

Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
Sorry to break the news. Even Vex says that every protected map is a open source, and can be opened again. Some people in a russian site released a "unprotected" version of one of the current DoTA map with all the triggers in it.
Um.
dashival said:
If you want it COMPLETELY UNREADABLE BY ANYONE, tough luck, because you can't do that.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oops sorry dashival lol I quoted the wrong one. I was goin quote the guy on top of you :p

dashival

Reaction score
If you make a new thread and ask how to do what you want to do, then we can help you do it, instead of opening some map.

Edit: Lol, oh. :p

Sargon

Reaction score
Tyre said:
Maby im off topic but anyone know how to open blocked maps??

We don't support that here. Sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.