!~! Master Wars !~!

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Okay this is the new, improved, better than before Master Wars.

HEROES
Humans: Paladin, Archmage, Mountain King, Ranger, Blood Mage, Spell Breaker, Sorceress, Footman, Siege Engine
Orcs: Blademaster, Far Seer, Tauren Chieftain, Shadow Hunter, Spirit Walker, Tauren, Shaman, Kodo Beast, Troll Berserker
Undead: Death Knight, Lich, Dreadlord, Crypt Lord, Demon Lord(Archimonde), Ghoul, Banshee, Necromancer, Obsidian Statue
Night Elf: Demon Hunter, Keeper of the Grove, Priestess of the Moon, Warden, Druid of the Talon, Druid of the Claw, Dryad, Huntress, Archer
Neutral: Pitlord, Firelord, Alchemist, Tinker, Naga Sea Witch, Dark Ranger, Pandaren Brew Master, Beastmaster, Dreanei Leader(Akama)

3 TYPES OF GAMEPLAY
1. World Survival
You and all your opponents are put into a huge forest full of creeps and must putyour hero skills againt nature itself. The winner is the player who gets the most hero kills in a selected time limit, or the person who gets a specific amount of kills first!

2. Arena Survival
All your players are your allies in this gameplay. Every player is put into an arena where near endless waves of creep periodically spawn to attack you all. The winner is either the last one standing, or the player with the most creep kills at the end of the match.

3. Death Match
Straight out combat and skill take place in this gameplay. You and all other players are placed in the death match cave, and it is an all out fight to the death. The winner is the player who wins a picked amount of Death Match fights.

Play just one or even all for a more challenging game!

Heroes and Abilities (so far)
Archmage:
Blizzard - sends waves of ice that deal damage to all units in a selected area
Brilliance Aura - Increase mana regeneration of the hero, and all surrounding ally units
Summon Water Elemental - Summons 2 water elementals to aid the hero in combat
Freezing Aura - Decreases the movement speed and attack speed of all enemy units around the hero.
Tidal Crush - Summons a Circle of Elementals to rush in and deal damage to an enemy unit

So..anyone interested in helping? I am goingto need help with triggering and spells :D

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
*Grumble* I should have just locked this one and made you use the other, but I'm in a good mood right now. :p

So, anyway, screenshots? A little more detail? Storyline? Info is helpful. :D

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>*Grumble* I should have just locked this one and made you use the other, but I'm in a good mood right now.

He he....*gulp* good Ghan...here's a cookie :D

>So, anyway, screenshots? A little more detail? Storyline? Info is helpful.

Well I currently cannot get anyone any screenshots, since the computer I have WC3 on currently has a faulty wireless...again...(I HATE YOU LINKSYS!!)
And even if I did have screenies, there wouldn't be much. All I have done was get the heroes set up (spells excluded :p) so I could show you that I guess lol. Besides that there would be nothin.

Storyline...you are a hero who will be freed from an ancient spell if you win :D lol

And that's pretty much all I have right now. I will later update the first post with hero spells and such.

And thanks Ghan :D

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> He he....*gulp* good Ghan...here's a cookie

Cookie? Well, whatever floats your boat, I suppose. :p

> the computer I have WC3 on currently has a faulty wireless...again...(I HATE YOU LINKSYS!!)

o_O? They can be trouble if you don't know what you're doing. Have you tried the Tech Support forums? I don't think you have. You should. Might give you a solution.

> Storyline...you are a hero who will be freed from an ancient spell if you win

It's a start.

> And that's pretty much all I have right now. I will later update the first post with hero spells and such.

Alright, then. You could always take some screenshots on the one computer, then move them over to the other, though. :rolleyes: Flash Drives will change your life. :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>Cookie? Well, whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Cookies can flaot a boat? o_O!?!?!

Wow....

>Have you tried the Tech Support forums?

Don't need to, I have fixed my wireless issue countless times. My problem is just I have too many wires and etc. in front of my adapter that mess with the signal yet I can't move the wires. Not to mention my drum set is right in front of the router :p

>Flash Drives will change your life

I like Mr. Floppy Disk man :p

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Make that Pandaren Brew Master in bold letters, cant wait to see him on the first screen shot lol

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>Make that Pandaren Brew Master in bold letters, cant wait to see him on the first screen shot lol

It wouldn't be a game without him. :D

I mean who else clearly states that they have booze!?!?!

EDIT: SCREENIES!!!!!!

drum roll please.....for the first screenies of the official Master Wars....

1. The Human Heroes:

2. The Orc Heroes:

3. The Undead Heroes:

4. The Night Elf Heroes:

5. The Neutral Heroes:

ENJOY!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I hope that either ALL abilities are custom (Even the melee ones) or atleast the non-melee heroes.

So, which of the too? :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>So, which of the too?

Hmm...hard to say...it'll probably be neither actually.

Of course there will be custom spells (why else would I have asked for help :p) but I also want to get this done quick, so it's not a map I get bored of and jsut toss to the side (like 2 or 3 of my maps that I currently can recall)

Basically all of the melee heroes will have a minimum of one custom ability, since I am giving each hero five abilities (3 normal, 1 ultimate, and 1 master). However some heroes will have more than one ability.

Let me use the archmage as an example.
Basically his Mass Teleport spell is completely, and utterly useless in this map. Since you only have one hero a 'mass' teleport is jsut a waste of an ability. I might however make a custom ability where he can teleport himself to any point on the map that he has already explored (this way if a player with the archmage is playing survivor, they can't teleport into the arena!)

That help? :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
OOHH i see, so it's just a simple map :p

and i noticed my typo...

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>so it's just a simple map

Exactly! I do not want to make a map with custom skins and all out kool abilities etc.

I want my map to be simple. Simple, yet fun, and enjoyable.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
NEW SCREENIE :D

Okay this screenie is of what the map looks like so far.
I have all the gameplay regions at least mapped out a bit as well as the area where you choose your hero
Enjoy :D

Demonwrath

Reaction score
my only issue will be terraining the survival zone...all of you please pray for me ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.