Math help for Angles

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Also why sometimes there are three other shades appearing and sometimes they don't.

The shades that spawn and dont move show the points where the footman enters and leaves the circle. The shade that spawns between those two is the middle point. I used it for debugging and can be removed if you want.

Also could you please tell me why the speed of the shade keeps varying?

The speed of the shade varys since it adapts the distance between the footman and the intersection point to always hit the incoming unit and don't miss it :p

EDIT!! I've also noticed that when I move the hero to the top-right or bottom-left, the shade moves to the wrong point. The footmans distance between lessens so therefore should be able to be intercepted.

I will look into this.

I've just tested it and it works almost exactly the way that I want it too. Sometimes when the footman just enters the circle and leaves again, it is impossible for it to be intercepted but a shade still flies out to that point.

Well that wouldn't be a problem since the projectile isn't controllable right?

EDIT: I fixed the shade spawning when the hero is in the top-right or bottom-left corner or the footman in generall isn't in range.

Attachments

• Matheproblemv6 - fixed.zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 174

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Thanks, no time to check now. Sorry, but really busyy with study. Thank you for all the effort you have put into this :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.