Tutorial Mathematics - Basic Uses and Application

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hmm, although I knew most of this already, it's very useful. I will definitely add this to my favourites, in case I forget something. :)

EDIT: oh yeah, you don't know how to set terrain Z? I'll show you:

Really, Blizzard is fucked. GetLocationZ(...) doesn't actually get the Z of a location; it gets the Z of the terrain on which the location is placed on. Yes, Blizzard really is fucked. So to set the location Z, you basicly just call TerrainDeformCrater(...), then you can set the terrain Z and therefore also the location Z.

Reaction score
lol, thanks for the tip :D

Bump + I am going to start a physics section for this as SOON as I make my Arrow system as a demo for it :D And yes I love arrows :D Anyway, physics coming soon~

Reaction score
Bump again~

K, updated one section. Instead of calling the section, Combination, its called Combination - Distances + Angles. I changed it because, I intend to make another "Combination" section that includes more of other stuff, but, for now that just has distances and angles. Also, I updated that section itself. Changed the example, simply because the old example was 1) all in JASS, 2) it was VERY incoherent. The new one is CURRENTLY only in GUI, going to post JASS ver in a couple hours after I finish work, and actually do it. That, and I THINK its more coherent. That and it emphasizes the math more (as it should) rather than the spell itself.

UPDATE: Added JASS trigger in~ YAY! >.> Anyway, going to start working on my NEXT section
Combination - 3D Stuff
And, I will make this section amazingly cool because 3D deserves to be amazingly cool :D

Reaction score
Mmk. Bump.

Heres a greater question tho... What should I add to this tutorial to make it useful? Anyone have any ideas and wanna give me some topics to explain?

Reaction score
Bump~~

3D Combination Epic fail :banghead: I haven't had a chance to do anything for it, but it will be done. Also, I have an idea probably.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.