merlin racing

Xentorians

Reaction score
On occasions ive told myself to hell with it and went out and payed premium prices for items in my collection. The problem i have is that judging by accounts of other fellow users and reviews, some of these titles just arent that good to warrant some of the price tags i see. For collection purposes alone I dont dispute the value of any nuon game whatsoever, infact maybe they arent even THAT high considering he values are just a bit higher than original retail prices. For straight up game playing enjoyment however they simply arent worth it as some can be had for other consoles at much more affordable prices. And thats why I support a nice torrent pack, i hope no one gets pissed about that comment.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with them existing we just do not allow linking to them in the forums.

Xentorians

Reaction score
Yes, I know, we have firmly established that. To Helper, do you or any of the Nuon Dome staff have the entire Nuon game collection in possesion? I am just wondering.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got all the NUON games, yeah. Here's a pic:

MVC_136S.sized.jpg

S

schendstok

Cool!

But a lot of the games aren't official (Pacman, snake etc ).
Did you make Nuon DVD covers for those games yourself?
I also see that the cover of the two iron Soldier 3 games are different.

Would you mind sharing those creations with us?

Xentorians

Reaction score
I cant even photograph my Atari collection, too big. I have a complete Atari Supecharger collection. They were games that loaded via cassette tape for those that dont know. The games looked very impressive for a 2600 console.
But hey, anyone have any of the nuon prototypes like Bust a Move or unreleased stuff like Need For Speed III?. Of course if it was unreleased then how could anyone have it, but you never know.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cant even photograph my Atari collection, too big. I have a complete Atari Supecharger collection. They were games that loaded via cassette tape for those that dont know. The games looked very impressive for a 2600 console.
But hey, anyone have any of the nuon prototypes like Bust a Move or unreleased stuff like Need For Speed III?. Of course if it was unreleased then how could anyone have it, but you never know.

I have a lot of atari stuff too but mostly loose items. I don't really buy vry much boxed because of the space it takes up. I don't own anything new cause I at least try to play everything once. I still want to know where the bottled water came from tho

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

K3V has a Bust a Move Proto for the Nuon. Need For Speed 3 was never made for NUON.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.