US News More Marijuana Stores than Starbucks In Denver

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want more proof that selling legal pot is a booming business, consider this statistic: Denver has more medical-marijuana shops than Starbucks Corp. locations.

Denver's City Treasurer Steve Ellington tells ABC New affiliate Channel 7 that at least 390 pot dispensaries applied for a sales-tax license recently. That compares to 208 Starbucks in the entire state of Colorado, the station reports. Denver's city council took a step toward regulating the marijuana stores last night, and the businesses are filing their tax applications.

Last edited:

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Population just went up by 10% there.

Yep.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Good, Starbucks is not only expensive like pot but it don't get you high.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention that coffee is more expensive than the pot....

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point of Starbucks, I love making coffee and drinking it in the morning, and it kicks way more ass than theirs. Oh yea and it cost me about 1/8 of the price.

KillerChi

Reaction score
Revolver, they have awesome frappes.

Is this legal legal Marijuana or "legal" Marijuana? That is the news.

Varine

Reaction score

"Man I wonder what I should do with all this money. Think I should get a lifetime supply of weed, a house, or a small coffee at the Starbucks? I do have two Starbucks choices... the one down the street, and the one across the street from it... What do you think Rufus? I might have enough for for a shot of flavoring."

ReVolver

Reaction score

That's NOT coffee

Frappé may refer to:
A milkshake in the Boston, Massachusetts dialect of American English (spelled without the accent: Frappe).

A milkshake is a sweet, cold beverage which is made from milk, ice cream or iced milk, and flavorings or sweeteners such as fruit syrup or chocolate sauce. Milkshakes are usually served in a tall glass with a straw, and whipped cream may be added as a topping. Several popular milkshake flavors include vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. In some Commonwealth nations and some parts of New England in the United States, milkshakes are made without ice cream. In those areas, a milkshake made with ice cream is commonly called a frappe.

If I wanted to get a frappe I would go somewhere else, the name is Starbucks Coffee for a reason, to get coffee.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Well I do enjoy a frappe from time to time but I wouldn't get it at Starbucks

Varine

Reaction score
I wouldn't get anything there. I don't like the people that sit around in coffee shops with their laptops and pretend to be all intellectual writers and stuff. They buy something in the morning and sit their for like eight hours.

ReVolver

Reaction score
I wouldn't get anything there. I don't like the people that sit around in coffee shops with their laptops and pretend to be all intellectual writers and stuff. They buy something in the morning and sit their for like eight hours.

Free Wi-Fi?

I went there once, ordered some coffee and tasted the same as any coffee would, it just came with a heavier price.

sqrage

Reaction score
The wifi actually isn't even free btw, you need a plan with AT&T or something. Or at least that's what it said when I tried to go online with my ipod touch last year.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.