-ms command, also a -as (attack speed) command?

G

GRT

in dota there is a command -ms that shows your hero's move speed. is there a way to show your hero's attack speed as well? ive look under Convert - Real to Integer and can't find anything about attack speed; its all move speed.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
no u cant....there are lots of issues floating up in dota forums...because people want to know the attack speed....but no has ever showed a code for it

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You can, but it will take a while to get the most accurate result, you can check which unit it is and use the default attack speed from the object editor "ex. 1.4" and check if he has a spell effect that alters the attack speed such as endurance aura, now you would need to multiply 1.4 and .3 (30% attack speed bonus) and also check if the unit has any items that can also alter it, and all you do is make an integer variable and do some math and make a trigger that will display it as a game text.

If you don't want to do all of this, just don't use it :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
because it's simply impossible with leveled spells and all the items to register (and also the units aspd to register).

It's not impossible there is a system that I think Blade.dk made (I think he made it) It allows you to grab information directly from the object editor using JASS

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
I've seen a system made, it just caculates bonuses from items by inputting each buff and item how much attack speed it gives. It takes a lot of time to do it. ill try to find it

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
It's not impossible there is a system that I think Blade.dk made (I think he made it) It allows you to grab information directly from the object editor using JASS

You can't.

http://jass.sourceforge.net/doc/api/BUILT_IN-types-real.shtml

Flare said:
it is possible. the creator of Everstill added a command which shows the attack rate of your hero, heres a link the the DotA Portal subforum for the map, maybe they can help you ^^

As I said, it is done by registering everything (after looking in war3map.j).

w00t22 said:
I've seen a system made, it just caculates bonuses from items by inputting each buff and item how much attack speed it gives. It takes a lot of time to do it. ill try to find it

The map is only for attack speed items. Doesn't apply for buffs.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w00t22
its really hard u know....u havent included buffs yet....and there are many kinds of buffs....slow.....frost nova slow....blood lust and such

offtopic
hey how did Hero12341234 changed name to Hero?
did he exchanged his signature to that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.