MUI question..i think:(

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Hey guys, im really troubled now, i never really quite understood 100% MUI meaning, but here's a more specific question to ease my mind,

if Player 1 has Hero_1 with Spell_1 That is Based off Frostbolt (just example.)
and Player 2 has Hero_2 with Spell_2 That is Based off Frostbolt (the same one as Spell_1)

When they both cast it at the same time, will there be any... errors/crashes/troubles ? ... :(

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Your example is based on MPI. And answering you, if the spell is at least MPI, then no errors/crashs/troubles will happen.

An example of MUI is:

If Laiev has hero Maiev with the spell Fan of Knives and Laiev also has hero Demon Hunter with the spell Fan of Knives, when BOTH heroes cast the Fan of Knives, they will cast the spell normally without any error, this is MUI.

Multi-Unit Instanceable (MUI) - Extends a spell to be casted by multiples units without any problem.
Multi-Player Instanceable (MPI) - Extends a spell toi be casted by multiples units with different owners without any problem.

EDIT:

How do you know when a spell is MPI/MUI or neither, you can TEST IT, or, check if it's based on Player Id or Unit Id (obvious there's more ways to do it).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.