multi shockwave trigger help

SouL-Laka

Reaction score
ok i have a trigger so when a hero uses shockwave multi, 5 priests come and shoot shockwaves in different directions to make it look lke theres more
it works good except whenever i use the ability, the trigger keeps shooting the priests shockwaves to the right always, how do i fix this so it shoots where the hero is facing or the targeted point

also i want to change the angles of the shockwaves so they shoot closer together, it currently shoots like a half circle and i think it would be better if they shot closer

help plz :D

Code:
shockwaves Copy
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Shockwave multi
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Priest for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing (Target point of issued order)
                Unit - Add Shockwave to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Set level of Shockwave for (Last created unit) to (Level of Shockwave multi for (Triggering unit))
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 256.00 towards (((Real((Integer A))) x 50.00) - 150.00) degrees)

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
you want more schockwaves?
then you could do:
for each integer from 1 to 10
an then 360/10=36 = angle of 36

now make a real variable which is raised with each loop by 36 and use it as angle in you loop:

Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 256.00 towards (ANGLEINTEGER degrees)
set angleinteger = angleinteger + 36

/edit: just think of the number of shockwaves you want and the needed angle, then vou get a circle

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.