Multiboard Help

-Brainiac-

Reaction score
I can't figure out why my multiboard doesn't show the Deaths of the players Heroes.

Kills work fine though.

Here are my triggers:
Trigger:
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled Score Board
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Player Name
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Deaths
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
      • Set List = 2
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
          • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVillagerMan.blp
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row List to 0
          • Set List = (List + 1)
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Trigger:
  • Player Deaths Update
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Set Death_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Death_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] to (String(Death_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]))

Hope someone can help :D

Aedes

Reaction score
Excuse me? What is your Multiboard_Spots variable do? .. And also, what type of unit dies? Is it a hero?

-Brainiac-

Reaction score
Excuse me? What is your Multiboard_Spots variable do? .. And also, what type of unit dies? Is it a hero?

>Yes it is a hero.

>It is an Integer for all the players that are playing in game, so if I put it to 0 then it works for all players..

if i'm right here :p

Aedes

Reaction score
Have you tried changing the condition? Try to change it to something else, like "Dying unit is a Hero equal to true" instead of using that one.

-Brainiac-

Reaction score
The problem is that I don't even see my "Deaths" in my Multibord, and no death rate then (ofcourse :p)

So I need that fixed then i'll check the rest...

Edit:
Ok that is solved lol :p

Code:
Multiboard - Create a multiboard with [B]3[/B] columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled Score Board

3 has to be 4 ofc xd :p

back to the Death uprate problem :p

Edit2:

Have you tried changing the condition? Try to change it to something else, like "Dying unit is a Hero equal to true" instead of using that one.

Worked :D thanks +rep ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.