MultiBoard Request

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Can some one create me a MultiBoard(In Jass, or Vjass(NO GUI)). I have provided an example of what I'd like it to look like.
1zg3tzs.jpg

Periodically it will update the "Builder Side" showing their Gold, and Lumber.
If a "Builder" is killed their name will say, I.E Carnerox(Dead) and will be displayed onto the Titan's MultiBoard under the Minion side and will update the Builder MultiBoard saying Minion Amount: 1, and on Titan's Board with Builder Amount: 9.
If a Minion dies it will remove them from the Titan's Multiboard, and say Minion Amount: 0.
Next to the Gold on the Builder Multiboard will have a Gold Coin Icon, and the Lumber will have a Lumber Icon. If you need anymore about it please ask.

Edit* Also if a "builder" is not in game is will say Not in Game, and if they leave it will say Carnerox(Left).

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused, could you clarify what the minions/titans system is? By asking for a multiboard that updates these values, you're also asking us to write the system that keeps track of these things for you.

Now, while I could write the entire system along with the multiboard into one gigantic mess, it would be much simpler for you to code the events into your map that determine how many minions a builder has, gold, lumber, etc. Then, you could simply call a few external functions that update corresponding values whenever you change gold/lumber/etc.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
When a Titan kills a builder they will become one of his Minions which are controlled the the slain builder.

I know I could do those my self which I would have if I didn't fail at creating MultiBoards. x.x

Ashlebede

Reaction score
Try making it using GUI and then convert to JASS and optimize.

Edit : just realized... that's Island Defense, innit?

Ashlebede

Reaction score
Make it one bit at a time, in GUI, then optimize. Start with creating something really basic. Then add every element one by one, testing every new thing you add. One thing at a time and test often to figure out where your difficulties are. You'll optimize it afterwards. I know how stupid that sounds, but by doing every bit separately, you can easily figure out where the problem is when there is a bug. It's better than writing the whole thing and then seeing if it works.

SanKakU

Reaction score
i think you should use jBoard, it's the easiest and simplest multiboard i have found.

you can look at my demon hunt map, i'm close to releasing a new version, but anyway you can probably understand how to use jboard by looking at my map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.