My Computer blue screens

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I accidentally placed my computer on Standby mode which i then tried to stop by pressing the power button on my keyboard. When I booted it up afterward the "start windows normally" thing pops up. I pick "Start windows normally"
Blue screen.Last known Configuration? Blue Screened bitch. Safe Mode,A list of strings pops up before booting successfully in safe mode.Tried System restore,It filliped me the bird while bitch slapping me with it's massive penis.

Any Ideas on how to fix this?

(Again without having to reinstall everything.Because that's what the computer wants in the first place.)

Post originally titled:"My Computer says "F@#k you"

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Try booting into safe mode, open the command line utility (CMD) and type msconfig, see if you can set it to some kind of "safe" start up mode where only the Windows services / etc... start up, IE none of your programs. And then try to boot into it normally.

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
Would i have to turn it on in Safe mode with command prompt or is normal Safe mode ok?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Try booting into safe mode, open the command line utility (CMD) and type msconfig, see if you can set it to some kind of "safe" start up mode where only the Windows services / etc... start up, IE none of your programs. And then try to boot into it normally.

msconfig can be opened by typing "msconfig" in the Run application from the start menu, no need to open cmd first...

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
msconfig can be opened by typing "msconfig" in the Run application from the start menu, no need to open cmd first...
Ah yeah, that's what I meant to say.

@BANANAMA, I'm not sure what you mean. Boot up in Safe Mode, type MSConfig in the run utility (which can usually be found in the start menu somewhere) and disable all start up items except for Windows services etc...

kioSk

Reaction score
Isn't there an option "safe start" or something? You need to enable that one...

On my (german :-/) Windows 7 it is the second part "Start" in msconfig. In the lower half you can set options for safe start

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
tried it didn't work. I should probably note that i'm using Windows Xp

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
*bump*

Edit:I managed to remove the blue screen. Now after giving me the list of options to start windows the OS loading screen appears like it usually does but then it just reboots on it's own in a loop.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.