My creep respawn triggers dont work???

Stealphish2

Reaction score
Im makng a muck around map just for me nd my mates to play. Its not intended for battlenet. well not yet anyway.
I found out how to do a creep respawn trigger and the trigger works fine on other maps iv used it on but it wont on this map for some reason.
I tried a couple of different ways to get the creeps to respawn but nothing works. Could someone please have a look and figure out y?

Btw i think you need world edit Unlimited to open the map.

Attachments

• Wars and stuff.w3x
    573.1 KB · Views: 150

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OK. I have no clue. Maybe something to do with neutral hostile? try creating a player that isn't really in the game (Make the units controlled by that player but don't add that player to the player list). That might work. BTW: what is the point of capturing sheep (I enabled those triggers to see if it did anything but...

Stealphish2

Reaction score
Yea i mite try that ae thanks.
I cant remember making a trigger to catch sheep, do u mean pigs? Lol thers lots of random stuff in this map, its sort of like my experimenting map. I made a system where the pigs mate and reproduce and age. You can also catch them and earn gold by keeping them in your pig farm.

What i dont get about the respawn problem is that the exact same trigger works (even using neutral hostile) on other maps iv used i on.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Same, I simplified the trigger to the trigger I use on my maps but it didn't work. Don't ask me why, it just doesn't (I have this problem sometimes)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.