My Ipod is not responding to any commands!!

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok So i have an Ipod nano 4th generation... and someone the time it woulds fine... but most of the time it chooses not to respond to any commands... I have no idea why either... and dont tell me the obvious stuff please of "Is it no in the hold position?" cause im not a dumbass... it responds if its in my docking station... but when I take it off... its like.. "No Im not going to work..."
Yes i have tried reseting it and all that stuff... i pretty much want to know WHY!
Thank you

Daicos

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
And you have legit firmware on it, correct? If not, that may be the problem.

Other than that, you may want to try upgrading the firmware on it to the latest version if it's not already, and you may want to contact Apple about it.

Daicos

Reaction score
Well no Its ok in the computer... like i can put stuff on it... but when i take it out of the computer... it wont do anything... battery fulll.... not in Hold position... Scroll wont work... play wont work... only that will work is the shuffle shake.... I think ill have to get it returned...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, somethings up with the controls. If it's still in warrenty, send it in to Apple to see what they say about it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.