My New Avatar

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I know it's not amazing and that it didn't take long, but I just wanted a public opinion on it. What do you think? Does it look good?

I'd love some constructive criticism. Note that this wasn't meant to be a Rembrandt.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
not bad, not bad, even good!

It is like what, water vs fire and your poisonous name take place in front of this titan battle?

But yeah, good avatar, should make a light effect between red and blue (atleast a lighter then this one) to make like if they were fighting, IMO, it would be cool :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It looks a little too plain and blurry. It needs to have more associated colors and maybe some sharper details. :)

I don't know, maybe you could make it look more like... Well, whatever you were trying to achieve. :D

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I think I made it look a little better this time. I also added a nice little design to the "O" and did a bit of airbrushing to make the "Thirteen" stand out more. I'm still not taking a lot of time to try and perfect it, but I like it. Oh, and it looks more like a "battle" between fire and water now. :thup:

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
yeah, we can call this ''nice'' not still ''awesome'', maybe put some nice rusty borders?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.