My New Project

Oronuke

Reaction score

Name: Avatar Hero Arena
Type: Arena but with some interesting changes.
Win/Lose: Destroy the other teams base to win, have yours destroyed and you lose.

Progress
So far I've got some basic triggers down, the hero taverns and bases done, and about 40% of the terrain finished. All that is left for me to do is finish up the terrain, customize all the heroes, add a few more items/recipes, and write up the trigger for the duel system.

HELP
Well, there's 3 major things I could use help with...

[1] Ideas: Any ideas for hero spells.
[2] Models: If I could get models for the characters listed at the bottom of this post that'd be amazingly great.
[3] Duel: A trigger for a nice duel would be great.

~Models~
Aang
Katara
Sokka
Toph
Zuko

Azula
Iroh
Jet
Mai
Suki
Ty Lee
Long Feng

I would EXTREMELY appreciate if I could get a model for each one listed above but the reason the first five are in bold print is those are the most important models.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm it sounds like the older versions of SotB (soul of the bleach<sp?>)

i cant help you with hero ideas unless i know what contect this game is going to be in, im sayin this because i do not reconize any of the names in your models section

so yea, maby if you can explane what the heros are like, then i can hopefully help you

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Well Psiblade, if you have watch the show Avatar, then you know most of the characters.

BTW, I checked the Hive Workshop, no models that you need :(

Oronuke

Reaction score
Ya, I kinda figured there wouldn't be any, but in the above post I was kinda asking if someoene could make them. I'll post the pictures if anyone needs them, just tell me and I'll give 'em.

Oronuke

Reaction score
^BUMP^

PROGRESS
Terrain |||||
Spells/Abilities |||||
Models |||||
Creeps |||||
Triggers |||||

All I have left to do is add about 10-15 more items to my map, add the duel system, get some last models, set up a boss, and last minute check-ups. Ohh and I also have to do all the spells for the heroes. I am accepting any reccomendations for spells/abilities so feel free to post them here. Credit will be given on my map as well as +REP.

For those who don't watch the show the spells/abilities should be based around manipulation of 4 main elements, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, with a branch of spells for Lightning. I also need abilities for melee heroes.

A

Atreides

Well this actually interests me a little, since I like Avatar. But I take it Azula won't be as powerful as she is in the show? Cause she'd be an imba hero otherwise:D

Oronuke

Reaction score
:) Heh ya but she's not the only one, I mean if I made Aang what he has the potential to be on the show that'd be crazy as well. Although in time as newer versions come along I'll try to make things closer to the show without it being rigged/unbalanced as well as bringing in new heroes.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Well Psiblade, if you have watch the show Avatar, then you know most of the characters.

BTW, I checked the Hive Workshop, no models that you need :(

lol sorry, i cant watch avatar, i live on local channels XD
there was a delema, dsl or cable... we picked dsl

A

Atreides

I think there was a website where you can watch it. theavatarportal.com

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.