My Video Game Blog "Star 64"

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lime green hurts the eyes. Not to mention, without some TLC blogger looks pretty ugly. Aside from the at content is fine.

To me it seems like yet another gaming blog.

KillerChi

Reaction score
Lime green hurts the eyes. Not to mention, without some TLC blogger looks pretty ugly. Aside from the at content is fine.

To me it seems like yet another gaming blog.

TLC? It looks like another gaming blog?
I'm confused, you say the content seems fine yet it looks like yet another gaming blog. Could you elaborate?

Thanks for replying.

Tru_Power22

Reaction score
Well I mean, look at this site: http://gamersushi.com/ . Nice, clean look. Interesting, witty, well written articles. A good gaming blog.

Your background is much harder on the eyes. Your articles could use a little bit of editing, and from what I've read they can be on the shorter side. Not to mention your text takes up like a quarter of my screen. I'm not a fan of the layout.

KillerChi

Reaction score
Well I mean, look at this site: http://gamersushi.com/ . Nice, clean look. Interesting, witty, well written articles. A good gaming blog.

Your background is much harder on the eyes. Your articles could use a little bit of editing, and from what I've read they can be on the shorter side. Not to mention your text takes up like a quarter of my screen. I'm not a fan of the layout.

1. How is mine hard on the eyes? You're the only one who's complaining about it.
2. The blog you mentioned isn't really much the same style as mine. Mine, is more analytical, GamerSushi is more linking to stuff than anything. I'm aiming for original content.

Oninuva

Reaction score

Looks good, I like the content, keep working at it, But the header and footer of each post need to stand out more. Right now it looks as if it's one giant article from top to bottom and you have to look to find everything. But I like your content, it's more interesting than GamerSushi anyway :p

And uh, "Tru Power22" your website loads a bit slow, might wanna check up on that :nuts:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i really hate those free blogs. when you start to amass posts. Its like a mile long page.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Truthfully your layout is not only hard to read and navigate, its ugly. Im not a fan of the colors, from a design standpoint its much easier on the eyes when you stick to 2 or 3 colors throughout the site. Also try changing the fonts, for example dont use a text such as Times New Roman for smaller text, try Arial or another San Serif font. Text such as Times New Roman arw better used for headings and bigger text. And the biggest thing that i have against your site is that its disorginized, try putting your articles in 2 colums or something, and if possiable try puting the "Blog Archive" horosonitly accross the top, under the header line, but other then these it looks alright to me
--
and p.s. sorry about my spelling its late and my head hurts =(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.