(Nameless) war map

kiren17

Reaction score
im thinking of making a map were 2 armies fight

there are 2 teams of 4 heros

each team has a base with AI created foot soldiers that attack eah other

there will be bases in a huge city that u can capture with ur hero to gain control of the neutral walls or a steady income of gold (say 1 per 5 secs give or take)

there will be a hero selctions. i also need more hero ideas. i have 4 right now. i want like 5-15.

each will be strong against some and weak against others (no super power)

KillerChi

Reaction score
Be more descriptive so we get what your saying (edit your first post not post the better description seperately)

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
each will be strong against some and weak against others (no super power)

When you say that, do you mean you want some to specifically kill another, or do you want each hero to serve a certain purpose?

When you say hero ideas, can you give an overview on how many melee/ranged heroes, or str/int/agi based heroes? And which ones have you already made?

kiren17

Reaction score
When you say that, do you mean you want some to specifically kill another, or do you want each hero to serve a certain purpose?

When you say hero ideas, can you give an overview on how many melee/ranged heroes, or str/int/agi based heroes? And which ones have you already made?
thxs for that

each hero will help the others like you have 2 snipers a rocket/ rpg guy and say an smg guy. they all wok together so you dont want all the same type (if you do enemies will will multi class u to death)

how i said i had 4 hero ideas well wat u said changed everything. my heros dont really fit into any groups

i have: Sniper: -Concentration-increase attack (based on immoltion)
-Take Aim- Super powered shot (like the priestess fame shot)
-Bullet upgrade- increases self and allied range attack (meaning all)(like the priestes trueshot aura)

i also have a smg gunner, Bazooka/ Rpg Guy and commander. like before what you said changed how it might work. not that its back or anytihng... thxs for ur input

the melee thing is kinda bad if you have like 2 smg gunners verse 2 swords guys the sword hguys will get destroyed before they can fight

something good would be though is they can switch into using a kinfe (i dont know how to keep there lvl the same if i changes at all)

i also need sm1 who knows how to do the repick (the kill hero part)

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
For the CQC thing with the knife, just base the ability off of Robo-Goblin, then change it to suit your needs. I think Robo-Goblin keeps the same EXP...

Ah, so your map is like Modern, not Swords and spells...

How about a Demolition Squad, a Tank (literally and figuratively), or a Medic? Medic would have some offensive capabilities, like Cocaine and Heroine, which cripples enemies or sends them on a high or something...

How about making a "leaderboard" thing in which during times of need, the hero with the most kills total, (units and heroes) gets control of the city, say when some heroes are attacking on one side?

I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but I'm just throwing ideas around...

kiren17

Reaction score
For the CQC thing with the knife, just base the ability off of Robo-Goblin, then change it to suit your needs. I think Robo-Goblin keeps the same EXP...
thxs for that.. so ill make a new unit were its abilities are slightly changed due to no gun. and give it to all of them but each will vary (duh there diffrent ppl).
i might have diffrent tanks but that will be hard if i use the load ability...

there are bases. whoever controls them eaither gets gold or you get free walls.

there could be a builder who can build towers or sometin..

more ideas would be very appreciated :D

also if there isany1 who specializes in triggers or terrain i could use there help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.