Need a partner in boss-making

Randor244

Reaction score
...because I suck at it myself.
If anyone would like to make 3 bosses for me (I'll provide the map of course) you'll get full credit for your work.

You would have completely free hands to design 3 bosses as you seem fit, together with eventual life stages, abilities and so on.

Just a small cry for help :D

PM me if you are interested ;)

And yes, I know it's not very good to say "do this, give me the result" - but I really need a break and I know there are people thinking boss-making is fun :D

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ill look at it.
tell me what kind of bosses did you want and ill see if i can do it.
im kinda bored myself.. -_-.

Randor244

Reaction score
Ok, here's the map:
http://rapidshare.com/files/246301743/HoD0.8.w3x.html

I need three bosses, each should have special abilities/spells and something unique about them. The first one (which right now in the map has a magmataur as a placeholder) should be jungle/runs-themed.
The second (which now has a hydra as a placeholder) could be anything - let your imagination roam free :D

The third boss is summoned once the player has killed the both above, collectedthe orbs they drop, and put the orbs near the gate in the middle of the map. He could also be anything, just extremely strong :D

The first boss is located in the ruins dungeon in the upper left, the second in the bandit dungeon in the lower right, and the third is summoned in the middle (check triggers ;))

Many thanks :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.