Need a third person camera

D

DoomNewb

Uh, I looked all over here (kinda) and couldn't find a third person camera trigger. I might of found some but the whole leaking concept confuses me and I dont know how well they would work if four players constantly reset to the third person camera every 0.1 seconds

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
what you can do is lock the camera to a unit, then set its values (like angle of attack <aka AoA> and rotation) so that it's twards the unit's back

btw, 0.1 gets a bit choppy, i suggest useing .04

if your still stumped ask someone to provide a dummymap, i currently cant do that currently because im tired and in need of sleep, if you still need one, ill get it to you by 2mm

>swift - default camera is a birds eye veiw with a bit of a slant, but just enough so you can see the units (and not just their heads)

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
what you can do is lock the camera to a unit, then set its values (like angle of attack <aka AoA> and rotation) so that it's twards the unit's back

btw, 0.1 gets a bit choppy, i suggest useing .04

if your still stumped ask someone to provide a dummymap, i currently cant do that currently because im tired and in need of sleep, if you still need one, ill get it to you by 2mm

>swift - default camera is a birds eye veiw with a bit of a slant, but just enough so you can see the units (and not just their heads)

If the camera was on a unit like that that would be first person, third person for a camera well... It's hard to say, is this for a cinematic? If you're using it for a game and you are controlling the units then that's first/second person (because you aren't really the unit) but if it's a cinematic and you're watching two units talking then that'd be third person.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Kay thanks. Was curious to know taht or not. Tho isn't a bird's view third person?

1st person view= View from the character.
3rd person view= A view from someone else (hence the 3rd) behind the character.
birds eye view= The view a bird would have if it was looking down from the sky.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.