Need ability

LordOglog

Reaction score
Hi i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to picking the right abilitys for custom spells, and im making a custom spell and dont know what to base it on. So first of all i have an ability called mind controll which i want to be an autocast type ability and it has a trigger which fires every 5 seconds while it is being cast and adds some random units to the unit group controlled units, and i dont know what to base it off, or what events and conditions to use. I also want another ability which converts all the units in the group controlled units to your side which should be a one click ability with no target and i need the trigger for that too e.g unit begins casting/cahanneling i don't have a clue. Also how do you spell controll. TY in advance and if u help ill giv u rrep lol : ).

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
well if you want an autocast spell that works on enemy units, id suggest slow and set the duration to 0 and change the art to what you want (charm maybe) and then use this trigger

event - unit starts the effect of an ability
conditions - ability being cast is equal to (mind control?)
actions -
change owner of (target of ability being cast) to (owner of casting unit)
add (target unit) to (unit group # (player # of owner of (casting unit)))

now an ability based off of like roar or howl of terror or fan of knives

event - unit starts the effect of an ability
conditions - ability being cast is equal to (asdf)
actions - pick all units in group (unit group # (player # of owner of (casting unit))) and do actions*
*play a special effect at position of picked unit
*add a 5 second expiration timer to picked unit

*change owner of picked unit to owner of casting unit

the blue is optional but you probably want something like that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.