Need for Speed

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I would like to buy a new Need for Speed game, but I don't knowhich one. I heard Pro Street isn't that great, but Carbon is also a bit older? Or should I wait for Juiced 2? i don't want anyhting too realistic. Alternatives are welcome.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I have Most Wanted, and I have played Underground 2.

Most Wanted has the best evading situation out of them all, probably. The scenery is quite attractive, the cars are pretty cool, there are a lot of levels, and some pretty tough challenges.

However, in underground 2, if you hit someone at high speed, they flip over and roll. In most wanted, they tend to just be bashed out the way, costing you a lot of speed. You are stuck to the ground in Most Wanted.

Try finding one where you can really get some airtime, that's so much fun.

If some of your friends have it, try watching them play or even play it yourself, you'll want to know what you're getting.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Well I played Underground 2 in the PS2 and I really liked it. My friend has most wanted which is fun but already a little older...

I also heard a new part of the awesome trackmania series is coming out but it will still take quite some time.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
The NFS Underground series was the best of them all in my opinion. It also depends on what cars you like and customization. NFS Underground 2 probably has the best customization of them all. Most wanted does not customize much and its mostly running from the cops. Carbon has a good story line and fairly good customization. Pro street, from what I hear, is great graphics wise and also has pretty good customization. If it were me, it would be between Pro Street and NFS Underground 2. Hope that helps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.