Need help for a clan

H

Help please!

Ok, I'm planning to start a clan, but i don't know how to get people! I was trying for 3 hours and I didn't get enoguh people... can anyone help me?
I was hosting tryout games - after that nobody joined the channel
I spammed, nobody joined
I made games called come to channel PNA, nobody comes...
Please help me out!!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you have to start out with a few friends to just get it going, and then get more people to join.

N

nvrsummerjon

ok, here's the deal

Ok, first off, u gotta get friends, and not just any friends, but friends who are really good to join. Then u play other clans (while ur clan is still small) to get ur name heard. that is a big key is to get some credibility for ur clan, get known, and then others will want to join since ur clan is so good. hope i helped.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
lol you missed out bub, All the noobs left for WoW, So you can't have fillers.. And all the experienced players are all better then you, (or think it) so they don't join your clan because they can easily get into a better clan.. New clans dont cut it anymore =/ Most new clans that get established, Fall apart, Especially custom game clans, because people get bored and your always constantly recruiting noobs wow lol, im in a melee clan as chieftain xD pwnt we've got the rank 7th XD lol sorry bragging rights XD

Edit: www.freewebs.com/coldbloodedkiller
XD my website lol :p figured id say it just in case XD

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Why create a clan when you can join one? The only reason to create a clan is to play with your friends, and then try to prevent the inevitable loss of members by recruiting.

K

kuruza888

well i have a question and an answer. first, how do u know who to add to friends? second, starting a clan: you go to the clan recruitment channel. you go to clans. click start clan. easy

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
wait? so? you gave me bad rep for saying all noobs went to WoW? Because only a noob would pay that much? sorry?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.