Need help on CSS template

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have some problems here which might be really small matters for some of you guys out there. ^^

Now, this is my blog here. http://kentezz.blogspot.com/
tez.png

As you guys can see, there's slider panel up there below the big header.
The slider feature comes along together with the template I downloaded from a website. However, I can't recall the website's name.
But doesn't matter, the things is, this template is much troublesome as it does not allow users to customize much things inside the template directly from the blogger's Template Designer. For example, background colour, images, and etc.
The only way to customize those items is through editing the HTML code there.

I've thought that I should be able to master the thing, but I was wrong. I've spent more than 5 hours in front of the computer searching the net and figuring out what those codes do this and that, in the end, I failed to do anything. :(
And I hope to seek help back here.
As to be honest, I wish whoever will be kind to help me, trying to make things go what I wanted to be, and do the job for me as well as teaching me to doing so. So that next time I'm able to do it myself.

Here's what I want:
1. I don't want to use the template. Instead, I wish to use back the 'Simple Template' designed by Blogger, which granted user most access and ability to edit everything include font types, font size and etc.
2. And I want to use the Slider. Which means I want to export the slider from the current Template, and insert the code into the Simple Theme and make it as a widget that I can move along freely around the blog.

This is the current template XML code:
*Code too long, attached down there as attachment.

tezbloggereditlayout.png

The layout of the template, which is sucks.

This is one of my another blog using Simple Template by Blogger -> http://car-specz.blogspot.com/
tezcarspecz.png

The red box, which is an example where I wanted the slider to be added onto.

This is the code of the simple template in that car-specz blog:
*Opps, it is too long to be posted, I'll attach in to the thread down there.

In short, I just wanted use the Simple Template as my template, and Add-on the Slider Widget inside the template as a widget. Is it possible?

View attachment SliderTemplate.txt
View attachment SimpleTemplate.txt

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.