Need ideas for a few spells

New User

Reaction score
First let me make a description of my map.

-You can play my map in single player or play it with others.
-You play the role of a Panda in a very small arena (you can't touch the walls), and you have 1 spell, Jump.
-There will be several levels where every level has 1 difficult.
-It could be from an enemy that blinks around and create a nova of killing lightning bolt to a level where the
screen turns black every 10 second to confuse you.
-Your objective is to survive.

The problem is, that there are 4 different pandas. Each panda has the spell Jump. But I want more variety in the game. So I was thinking of giving each of these pandas 1 unique ability more. One thing more, I want the spells to have some kind of a "Double Edge". Each spell must have a pro and a con.

----

The 4 Pandas are based on :

The Pandaren Brewmaster - I was thinking of giving him a spell called Drunk, that makes him invulnerable for a few second but he will be stunned afterwards.

The Storm Panda (The one from Brewmaster's ulti) - I've already decided to give him a spell that increases his movement speed to the max but he'll be tired and slowed for a few seconds afterwards. But I appreciate feedback and other ideas.

The Sumo Panda - A custom model that looks like a fat/sumo panda. No idea at all what to give him

The Common Panda - Another custom model. He looks pretty much common. Like an ordinary panda. Anything would fit him, but yet no idea.

Söder

Reaction score
the deunk should not make him inverneblue, it should make him reduce all dmg, and afterwards play his death animation :) sumo should have pushback/bash

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
^ Drunk should temporarily allow the panda to ignore damage, but take the damage after it's effects are over.

Sumo should have sumo slam: he slams the ground hurting all units nearby, however this stuns him for a few seconds.

Normal panda: Roll. He rolls around, hurting those who get caught in his path. He can't stop rolling though for a certain amount of time (sliding) so he might fall off the arena /touch the walls and die :p.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The Pandaren Brewmaster - Makes him invulnerable for a few seconds but the camera shakes wildly for twice as longs as the invulnerability lasts.

The Sumo Panda - His jump spell can go farther, but he gets stucks in the ground on impact.

The Common Panda - A runs really fast for a small amount of time, buy can't stop till the spell is over.

New User

Reaction score
Ah. Should have mentioned that you can't attack the other players, neither the robots. And you die in one hit.

Damn should have written that before..

I liked your ideas Tru_Power. My fault that I didn't give enough information though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.