Need some suggestions and/or help with a new ORPG project I'm creating

darkshooter

Reaction score
Hello guys. Over the past couple of weeks I have been working on an ORPG map of sorts and want to make it similar or as good as The Black Road was...

The following is a list if things i need help finding or creating... Feel free to direct me to any link that can help with these items...

Systems/triggers for RPGs
Character creation ideas
Item Ideas
quest implementation ideas

Currently that is all i can come up with that i may need help on... Any comments or suggestions on what to add to my ORPG is much appreciated... Thanks

D359

Reaction score
Hmm I have some ideas for heroes.I never played the Black Road so I am makeing these heroes based on the curent formula(level max=10,therefore 3 skills with 3 levels and one ultimate)

Red Dragonflight agent:Kidney Shot,Fire Lasso,Fire Breath,Half Dragon Transformation
Kidney Shot:grants an X% chance to stun the opponent in front of the agent
Fire Lasso:basicaly Aerial Shackless that works on both ground and air units
Fire Breath:deals cone fire damage+dot
Half Dragon Transformation:Transforms for X seconds the caster into a RED HALF DRAGON,granting +14 strenght and +7 armor

The Trickster(Kil'Jaden):polymorph,Dopplewalk,Phantasm,Charm
Polymorph here is a spellbook,with a variety of Polymorph like spells that transform your allies into Ferocious Beasts,each beast has it's own skills,which are added to the targeted unit
Dopllewalk:wind walk with a chance to create an illusion-inspired from Dota
Phantasm:target ability,creates and Ilusion that has the skills of it's target
Charm:takes control of a non hero unit

Ninja:Backstab,Blink Strike,Suzaku Sky Dance,The Satanic Eye
Backstab:a critical strike spells which only procs behind the target
Suzaku Sky Dance:sends the caster and the target in the air,the caster hits the target 5-10 times taking X damage and another Y damage from falling Down
Blink Strike:teleports caster to the target and deals Z damage
Satanic Eye:the spell is based of silence,there you make the spell cancel all melee,range,spells and special atacks for 5 seconds,and you add a very big cooldown

The Hermit(Medivh):Entangling Rots,Moonson,Rejuvenation,Raven Form
all of these can be found in object editor,just make'em for heroes

Dwarven Battle Priest:Ice Burst,Holy Light,Icy Retribution,Desperate Prayer
Ice Burst:Cone Cold damage with a chance to frezze targets
Holy Light:found in object editor
Icy Retribution:it's basicaly Pulverize,with the frost nova animation.
Desperate Prayer is a spellbook.All the spells in this spellbook have a common cooldown,if one is used the whole book gets the cooldown:I would insert here:(Resurection)Desperate prayer for the dead,(Big Bad Vodoo)Desperate Prayer for the Living and Desperate prayer for a Divine Shield.

Some of these heroes are inspired from moddels which are currently on Hive,the rest aren't.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.