Need spell ideas, And a little help with Sacrificial spells!

cheeto515

Reaction score
First off, does anyone have any ideas for some spells? (Fire and Death/Darkness based for the caster)

Warlock- Raise Death Revenant(maybe) Need 3 more :(

Rogue- Disguise(Looks like enemy unit, haven't tried it yet), Permenant invis for ultimate? Need 2 more.

Okay, Second, does anyone know how I could make a sacrificial spell in which I kill 5 of my tier 1 units, and then the next time I cast the spell, it unleashes something upon the enemy?

I know I've been asking for a lot lately, but I really need some help....

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
For your one spell, try making a trigger so that if you cast that spell, and there are 5 tier 1 units owned by you around (center a location and do an if/then/else to check), a dummy unit is then created that does a souped up roar that affects only the caster (like 1 aoe) and gives the caster 500% dmg for a few seconds. Something like that?

And for a dark move, how bout a dark blast?

atrum flatus (dark blast in latin, I always liked latin names for spells):
The warlock focuses his dark magics in a single punch that pushes back the enemy, damaging them and stunning them for a few seconds.
Lvl 1: Pushes enemy back 200, deals 150 damage and stuns for 1.50 seconds
Lvl 2: Pushes enemy back 250, deals 200 damage and stuns for 1.75 seconds
So on and so forth.

cheeto515

Reaction score
Hmm, I could do that, thanks :D. (Your idea for teh sacrificial spell is better than my idea)

After I'm done with school, I'll get back to you with how it went

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Hmm... fire/darkness based spells...

since you already have one, I'll give you some ideas...

Here are 2 fires:
Corruption Flame: (Active) Base it on Cripple, but change the effects and art, so the enemy targeted is burnt and have their armor reduced (corruption orb).
Level 1: Burn 4 damage/second for 30 seconds, and reduce 1 armor.
Level 2: Burn 8 damage/second for 30 seconds, and reduce 3 armor.
Level 3: Burn 10 damage/second for 30 seconds, and reduce 5 armor.

Inner Explosion: (Passive) This ability might make the game cheap, but... Have a passive ability and a trigger, so that whenever the hero attacks, there is a 5% chance for the unit to be affected by Inner Explosion. When the unit is affected by Inner Explosion, it is hit with a status ailment that waits 20 seconds before it deals damage to it and all units around it.
Level 1: 100 AoE damage to all units around it.
Level 2: 250 AoE damage to all units around it.
Level 3: 400 AoE damage to all units around it.

Here are 2 darkness...

Dark Rising: (Passive Defensive) Have a trigger that whenever the hero is hit, and he has the ability, there is a % chance that he will raise some dead units around him.
Level 1: 1% chance to use Raise Dead on 2 corpses.
Level 2: 1% chance to use Raise Dead on 4 corpses.
Level 3: 1% chance to use Raise Dead on 6 corpses.

Mind Trick: (Active Offensive/Defensive) Have a Charm that lasts only for a while. If it is a computer, it can only attack its' original team. If you want it to be used on heroes, have it use a taunt all around so once allies attack it. If it is like a melee map, then you control the hero.
Level 1: 300 mana for 10 seconds.
Level 2: 250 mana for 15 seconds.
Level 3: 200 mana for 20 seconds.

I hope this helps...

What kind of map are you making anyway?

Weyrling

Reaction score
As a Sacrificial Spell, you could make a charge type thing, where you can sacrifice units to increase an integer, and then add a spellbook effect to summon various different powered demons once you get a certain number of sacrifices.

cheeto515

Reaction score
Since I can't add an actual choosable race to the game (choosable from the combat screen, Set comps, Team, etc") I'm making a map where you can be blood elves as a race, those guys are 2 of my heroes.

If you know how to add a race to all maps, or just have some suggestions for my blood elf race map, either PM me or just post here. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.