Code:
Spell name: Your Spell Name

Description: What spell does

Type: What type of spell it is

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Name: Ice Shield
Description: Creates 4 large chunks of ice that circle the caster, absorbing 50% of the damage taken, Each hit taken by the caster destroys 1 chunk of ice.
Type:Self castable protective spell

Name: Ice Lance
Description: Throws a lance made of ice at a target location, spearing all units between the caster and the location causing (X) amount of damage and slowing the unit by 50% for 5 seconds.
Type:Location offensive spell

nabbig2

Reaction score
Spell name: Expose

Description: Launches a missile of darkness onto a target unit, dealing minor damage and decreasing armor by 5 for 10 seconds.

Type: Offensive, great for weakening a unit for others to attack it.

Nerfpl

Reaction score
Spell name: Chill zone

Description: cover area with icy dust making all units take addnitional raw damage. also cause them to miss 15% or slow or explode on death in 150 aoe because of frozen body or something

Type: self support/survive

nabbig2

Reaction score
Oooh, I'm terribly sorry for misreading that.

How about this then:

Spell name: Sheer Cold

Description: Upon being casted, have dummies cast Frost Nova on all units nearby the casting hero. In addition, one random unit will be frozen in place for 3 seconds.

Type: Area of Effect spell, used to cause major damage to multiple enemies.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Description: Upon being casted, have dummies cast Frost Nova on all units nearby the casting hero. In addition, one random unit will be frozen in place for 3 seconds.

If you do that you'll need to change the special effects probably, the frost nova animation causes alot of lag if theres a few on the screen at once, I tried it on a laptop once with 2gigs of RAM and WC3 froze up on me...

Meowier

Reaction score
Spell name: Icy Heart
Description: There is a percent chance that everytime the hero is attacked, a frost nova occurs at the location of the hero, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies. The hero also gains a small armor bonus each time this happens, lasting 7 seconds and stacking.
Type: Passive Self-Protection.

Spell name: Freeze
Description: Freezes a target unit in place, so that they cannot move or attack. Every second that the unit is frozen, enemies in an area of effect around the frozen unit will be slowed and take damage.
Type: Disable.

Spell name: Shatter
Description: Shatters a frozen unit, breaking any freeze effect and dealing a lot of damage. If the unit is not frozen, it will just take minor damage.
Type: Nuke.

I recently made 'freezing trap', feel free to use that as well.
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118862

Bananarama1

Reaction score
Name:Ice Fissure
Description:Creates a giant Ice Fissure in the ground, which spits of ice shards at surrounding enemies, damaging them greatly and stunning them temporarily.
Type:AoE Nuke

Reaction score
Spell name: Ice Wall

Description: Creates a wall made of chunks of ice that blocks the path of nearby enemies while slowing them greatly. Units that stay too long next to the wall will be frozen in a block of ice, preventing orders for a short duration.

Type: AoE, Disable

DiFm

Reaction score
name:

Description: Launches a frozen ORB launching towards any unit hit by the orb will become Frozen solid and when orb reaches its end point it explodes sending ice shards towards all angles.

Nuker.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Name:
Forgotten Hometown (Open for discussion :p)

Description:
Arthas(Good/Evil) / Paladin / Something with a weapon that lifts up in the air when challeling, raises his mace/axe/sword and raises a town from below, making U feel he is back home again, increasing health generation by X for Z seconds.
(Buildings should be seethrough(locust) and there should be alot of gold / glow animation all over the area of the raised city

Type:
Heal / Holy spell

Vylatin

Reaction score
Name
Violent Ice

Description
The hero sends out a bolt of pure frost that will fly to target point. All enemy units in its way will become frozen (entangle) for x seconds. In the end the bolt will explode (frost nova) and deal damage to nearby enemy units.

Type
Frost

Not very original... i know :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.