Need Spell that does not stop unit from walking

Casa

Reaction score
There is 1 spell in the editor that i know that does not stop the unit from walking when you cast it, its the selfcast frenzy spell. if you use it, the unit just keeps on walking.

Now my problem is that the unit with that spell needs a 2nd spell that works the same way (does not stop the unit from walking). is there a 2nd spell in the editor that i could use that does not make the unit stop because of playing an animation? or is there a way i could do this with triggers using a different base spell?

thx in advance

Holygiant

Reaction score
There is 1 spell in the editor that i know that does not stop the unit from walking when you cast it, its the selfcast frenzy spell. if you use it, the unit just keeps on walking.

Now my problem is that the unit with that spell needs a 2nd spell that works the same way (does not stop the unit from walking). is there a 2nd spell in the editor that i could use that does not make the unit stop because of playing an animation? or is there a way i could do this with triggers using a different base spell?

thx in advance

I'm also thinking banish, if it helps or even applies to this situation at all (i'm confused >.>)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.