Need Ultimate ideea [Blademaster]-hero

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i have an hero defense map and i have the Blademaster with this 3 ability

Wind Walk Mastery -active
Code:
Allows the Blademaster to become invisible, and move faster for a set amount of time. When the Blademaster attacks a unit to break invisibility, he will deal bonus damage.After years of practice the Blademaster can now hit the target 

note: you go into normal windwalk then you get an ability that teleports and stab the target then the ability it's removed if you use it or your windwalk is finished

Devastate -active -aoe
Code:
Slams the ground, stunning and damaging nearby enemy land units and send them in the air.

note: Warstomp with imaple that go in a circle from the hero

Backstab -passive
Code:
Give the Blademaster an chance to stab the target from behind dealing vast amount of damge to a single target.

note: this spell is only useable if you are behind your target then you have the chance to deal that damage

now i need an ultimate :) i will +rep you if you got an idea good or bad :)

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
[Master of The Blade]
Type:
Channeling instant cast/no target
Description:
By focus his inner kii to his blade, the blademaster will materialize his will into the blade making it burn with a fearsome fire that will burn everything in its way.
Effect:
When activate all "auto attack" damage is returned with 20% and every 1 seconds all units within 700range of the blademaster takes x damage slowing them with 50%.
last 5.1 seconds

Note. he should have his spin animation with phoenixfire effect on his blade.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Shadow Dash
The Blademaster charges forward dealing damage to all units in his path, and
upon reaching his destination he electrocutes the ground slowing all units in
200 range for 5 seconds for 25%.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage: 100/150/225
Range: 1000 Range
Cooldown: 22 Seconds

(you should use the mirror image special effect when charging and the purge special effect upon reaching destination)

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Slayer
Enchants the Blademaster's weapon for a few seconds (like 6 or something), giving him a 100% Bash (no extra damage but 2 sec stun) and a Shockwave dealing 35 damage appears in direction of the target, damaging it and continuing behind it, on each hit.

(imagine the combo with permbash and the backstab ability if the blademaster is behind his enemy! as well as the shockwave with constant damage on each attack from an agility melee hero, which should have a quite good attack speed :p)

EDIT: You could make him a Fel Orc during the effect of this spell, which also fits with the name. If you give him Chaos damage is your choice

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Energy Expender
Gives X% increased attack speed for 12 seconds. After these 12 seconds this is replaced by a decrease of Y% in attack speed which also lasts 12 seconds.

No Mercy
Deals +X damage to enemies below 50% health.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
@Cheddar i can't rep anymore i will rep you tomorrow :)
edit: @Necrach i will use yours you have credits in spell tooltip :p but i didn't make him The red blademaster one cuz is to hard

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.