New druid form = "fatal error" HELP!

waveseeker

Reaction score
I am making a druid cat form, for my game, I pretty much copyed the bear form, but when i try to do it in the game, i get a fatal error (I am useing a Tauren, not a Night elf, if that has anything to do with it... Also the storm crow and bear form don't work.)

Heres the Object editor Ability list

DruidformCAT.jpg

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Metamorphosis is very difficult to do with an alternative unit (if it's not made for that unit it won't do it). Try using the actual metamorphosis spell, but i doubt it would work. There was most likely a problem like this before, try using the search on the forums to find an answer.

waveseeker

Reaction score
Hmm, Alright, (i just posted something similar, Same forum, is there a fix for that, or do i just have to do a meta again? with two units?)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Does the new unit use a custom model which crashes the game?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Are you using Newgen World Editor? Most morphing abilities will crash the game if it's run from the "Test map" button in Newgen. To fix this, disable "Reinventing the Craft" and Debug mode, restart the editor, and it should work now.

Other than that, everything about your morph ability looks fine.

DioD

Reaction score
units (both) MUST have dependency to each other.

if you not set dependency, it will crush.

Deathtrex

Reaction score
I know the problem i had with this once is: Remember! to put the "Bear form" ability on both creatures the Tauren and the bear (same with crow form) If you not then it will crash also.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.